Contest (CAG Foreplay #44): Win Dynasty Warriors Gundam (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #44, CAG Colecago was kind enough to donate a copy of Dynasty Warriors Gundam for the PlayStation 3.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to Colecago.

I'd say the Lego Star Wars/Indiana Jones games are ones that I would hope to find.
The Karate Kid for the NES would be one I wouldn't want in there.

I like em robots so why not. Best game would be Escape from Butcher Bay, Chronicles of Riddick. Worst would be Back to the future games.:bouncy:

My favorite movie tie-in game is Judge Dredd for the SNES featuring the revolutionary mechanic of arresting criminals in a side-scroller and then having them fly away on some kind of magical hoverboard.

Coincidentally, this is also the worst movie tie in game since I was never able to finish it.

We don't have to pick disc games, right?

Best would probably be.. hmm. Bond: Everything or Nothing. Actually, I don't know if it counts, since this wasn't actually a movie. It was a fun game, though. If it doesn't count, I'll just say the Incredibles. I really, really liked that movie, but never got a chance to try the game...

Worst would be the Street Fighter movie game (SNES, I think). Oh god.

I loved the first and second spider-man movie tie-in games they were fantastic and addictive IMO! But on the other side of the coin, I have never hated a game as much as Batman Forever on the SNES! Seriously horrible graphics! I mean they tried to make them look flashy and realistic, but in the end it just turned out looking like different colors of mud smeared on the same lame background as the level before it. I actually feel bad that those character models may have been based on real people, who's careers may have ended because of putting a muddy version of they're face in that game. To round out all that craziness, it had f-ing load times?!?!?!! Are you serious! loading in a crumby SNES game?!?!?!?! Don't believe me, check it out for yourself!

Best - True Lies for the SNES , dont know why i was hooked on it?? I just had a really good time with it LOL!!!!

Worst - The Crow for the Playstation , those had 2 be the worst graphics ever , and the gameplay , OMG!!!!

just a side note , i collect crappy games , dont know why??? Prob so i can find the people who gave the green light on the project and then punch them in the face:applause:

Best: Spider-Man 2 (really good tie-in game at the time)
Worst: Home Alone 2 (that little NES cartridge ruined what was a favorite childhood movie)

I would hope there was a copy of LOTR:ROTK for the PC in there.
Would be upset if Jaws:Unleashed was in there.

I'd say the best would be Chronicles of Riddick for the Xbox while the worst would definitely be Chronicles of Narnia for PS2.

My fav: Willow for the NES. Like Zelda, only with dwarfs. :D

Worst: The Wizard of Oz for the SNES. Blech. My sister rented that one time and asked me why I let her do that.

best: DOUBLE DRAGON! I used to have a crush on that asian chick ><

worst: any Pokemon movie BESIDES the first movie.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Best - True Lies for the SNES , dont know why i was hooked on it?? I just had a really good time with it LOL!!!!

Worst - The Crow for the Playstation , those had 2 be the worst graphics ever , and the gameplay , OMG!!!!

just a side note , i collect crappy games , dont know why??? Prob so i can find the people who gave the green light on the project and then punch them in the face:applause:[/quote]

yeah True Lies is an awesome game.

as for my picks.

Best Game to find in the box: Star Wars Episode 3
Worst Game to find in the box: Eragon

Hands down, worst "movie" to game translation -- Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. Now I know, I know, it may not have been a full length movie, but it was still horrible. I was unfortunate enough to be young at the time that game came out and had parents who enjoyed the "music" of Michael Jackson (They have since stopped listening to MJ and moved on to country music...not sure if I'd say that's a step in a positive or negative direction), so I was given this horrible game for my Christmas present; presumably because they thought if it had Michael Jackson in it -- it had to be amazing!

I would have said ET, but seriously, how many of us have actually gotten to play that? :p

My choice for best would have to be The Punisher. It was surprisingly well done for being a movie game. If you haven't played this, pick it up! You can get it fairly cheap since last gen stuff is being phased out. You'll thank me for it :)

For the best I would say Chronicles of Riddick for the Xbox.
The worst has to be E.T. for the 2600.

The worst movie tie in game is Charlies angels on the Cube, the best I think is Lord of the Rings Return of the King. either that or Star wars Knights of the old republic

Best would have to be the Lego Star Wars. Sad that the best way to make a good game out of the prequels is to remove all dialog.

Worst would be Iron Man, game controlled bad and got old fast.

BEST: Chronicles of Riddick for Xbox, One of the few games I bit 4 or 5 times.

WORST: Reservoir Dogs, ooo soo bad.

While I'd tend to agree with Goldeneye, I'll go back more than a few years to one of my favorites...the Goonies II NES game and say that was quite good...and thankfully easier than the arcade rendition that preceded it.

Worst...well only one has pink midgets that kick you in the nuts and that is Total Recall.

I liked the Super Star Wars games on the SNES.
I'm sad to say, I probably still have the Atari E.T. in storage :(.

despite the admitted lack of things to do in it, Spiderman 2 is my favorite movie tie in. The world felt realized and had quite the scope to it, at least IMO.

Best = Batman for the NES. Me and my brother would alternate playtime between each level. It was a really hard game back in the days (although this guy passes it in one sitting on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoTG1nR84MU :lol: ).

Worst = Street Fighter (movie version) b/c it was total crap compared to the other SF games available at the time.

Best: Super Mario Bros 3 from The Wizard, haha.

Worst: Not a movie tie in but a commercial tie in, Kool-Aid Man from Atari 2600.

best- super return of the jedi
i played that game forever

worst- (tie)
batman forever for the snes/gen.
street fighter:the movie: the game

remember when every game had to use digitized graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back