[Canada] Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Playstation 3 Bundle is up

Is the MGS4 LE coming with a Solid Snake figure? I can't find a confirmation anywhere.

I know it's not about the system but I didn't want to make a new topic on it.

It's this figuring which was already part of the 20th anniversary collection. Hopefully you already have it...
mgs4_figure.jpg

Here's a nice thread on neogaf discussing each MGS4 sku. Very helpful.

which bundle? the 40GB with the LE version?

or the 80GB with the standard?

the 40GB is available only on konami.com and its 599.99+140 (shipping, apparently includes customs)

[quote name='Princess Zelda']It's this figuring which was already part of the 20th anniversary collection. Hopefully you already have it...[/quote]

I remember seeing that on Play-Asia.com but it's been sold out for a while (customs would have killed me anyway). Can it be ordered from somewhere else?

[quote name='xezekielx']I remember seeing that on Play-Asia.com but it's been sold out for a while (customs would have killed me anyway). Can it be ordered from somewhere else?[/quote]

Yeah same, I'm looking to get the LE version of the MGS4 but the European one, 'cause I want that toy.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']It's this figuring which was already part of the 20th anniversary collection. Hopefully you already have it...[/quote]
I believe the europe LE figure is an exclusive color (green.) The normal figure line has a grey suit old snake and there's an octocamo version of old snake that's like black or darker grey or something like that, and has a mask. But the green one is only in the LE set.

bread's done
Back