He so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper, so I let her lick the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst OTT ever.

[quote name='Rocko']Nice sig, Mak. :lol:[/quote]

icon14.gif

[quote name='Maklershed']Worst OTT ever.

icon14.gif
[/QUOTE]

I don't know - I still think Charles Mansion is up there, especially since that one appeared twice.

[quote name='seanr1221']Rok getting rid of GTA AND SSB?

SHENANIGANS![/quote]

I dunno. I mean, like I said, SSB online sucks, IMO, and the single player only lasts for so long. And I beat GTA and have an opportunity to get my money back almost in full ($56).

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I don't know - I still think Charles Mansion is up there, especially since that one appeared twice.[/quote]Probably be further occurrences of that in the future, as it usually is with inside jokes.

Agreed on Kunai

I mean get drunk all you like, post drunk, whatever.

Just don't make new topics about it.

I mean nobody would want a daily thread announcing what I'm drinking every day.

Besides all of the threads would start to blur with titles such as 'Fleischmann's Whisky Topic' and 'Mr. Boston Gin Topic'

:cool:

[quote name='Rocko']I dunno. I mean, like I said, SSB online sucks, IMO, and the single player only lasts for so long. And I beat GTA and have an opportunity to get my money back almost in full ($56).[/QUOTE]

I suppose thats true.

Woot! Gamefly's sending me Army of Two.

I think I fucked myself and others at the local Target.

Last night I used a legitimate coupon from the Target website, and the cashier had to get the CSM's permission due to the 'counterfeit and copied coupons'

I used at least 6 of those $10 360 coupons at that Target

I wonder if there's any relation?

:whistle2:\"

I really wanted to get 2x RS Vegas and Mass Effect for $50 at that Target too. Now I gotta go to a different one.

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']I really wanted to get 2x RS Vegas and Mass Effect for $50 at that Target too. Now I gotta go to a different one.

:bomb:[/quote]

Whoa, what?

[quote name='Moxio']JFD you are such a pussy.[/quote]
I'm going to separate your balls from your body, lay them in a pan, slide that into an oven for 15 minutes on 350 degrees, or until even more golden brown. :cool:

Oh, I see.

I should try that tomorrow.

$40 for Vegas 2, $40 for Assassin's Creed, free Mass Effect. Use 3 coupons for the 3 360 games.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'm going to separate your balls from your body, lay them in a pan, slide that into an oven for 15 minutes on 350 degrees, or until even more golden brown. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Pfft, I've got hundreds of tennis balls. Good luck getting them all. :cool:

I'll do the same process to your testicles, though. :cool:

You $$$$as hardly read the deals forum I guess?

Vegas 2 is on sale for $40 tomorrow at Target.

There's a list 3shitty games in the ad, and if you buy 2 of them, they'll give a free copy of Mass Effect.

So 2x Vegas 2 = $80

- 2x the 360 coupons ($20)

-2x the $5 toy coupons($10)

= $50

I'm not sure how Target is gonna ring up Mass Effect, so I'm using the toy coupon inetead of a thrid 360 one

[quote name='Moxio']Pfft, I've got hundreds of tennis balls. Good luck getting them all. :cool:

I'll do the same process to your testicles, though. :cool:[/quote]
Why would you do that, sunshine?

[quote name='manthing']You $$$$as hardly read the deals forum I guess?

Vegas 2 is on sale for $40 tomorrow at Target.

There's a list 3shitty games in the ad, and if you buy 2 of them, they'll give a free copy of Mass Effect.

So 2x Vegas 2 = $80

- 2x the 360 coupons ($20)

-2x the $5 toy coupons($10)

= $50

[/quote]

That's a good deal, but too bad I am really broke now (just bought the engagement ring), so I can't buy anything that I don't need.

[quote name='Rocko']NG2?

Yeah, no, aren't those game the equivalent of having your balls smashed by a sledgehammer?[/QUOTE]

Supposedly, the second one was easier.

The last game I played that was mind-numbingly difficult was Viewtiful Joe 2. I don't enjoy wanting to smash my controller.

Oh, God.

"If you think your kids are obsessed with Wii video games, wait until you see grandpa!"

On CNN just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back