CAGs UNITE (Myspace Group)

[quote name='Xevious']There is already a CAG Myspace group.[/quote]

Would you like to tell us what it is?

[quote name='ddrpower']Why myspace? Why not Facebook? :lol:[/quote]

True...I can actually surf facebook at work (it's not blocked,...yet). I may just do this!

You're too late to the Myspace/Facebook party.

God (TheManaKnight) single handedly made Facebook popular by putting up a CAG group. I'm not sure who the miscreant behind the Myspace group is though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're too late to the Myspace/Facebook party.

God (TheManaKnight) single handedly made Facebook popular by putting up a CAG group. I'm not sure who the miscreant behind the Myspace group is though.[/quote]

Well that's cool. I'll join the facebook one. The myspace group, however, has been inactive for a good year (and only has like a dozen members). So feel free to check this one out, dude.

Plus, it's headed by Simon.

I was like "A group headed by Simon? Sure!"

And we all know how good Simon is at "heading" things. :whistle2:\"
2rfg501.jpg

HIYO ... ;)

[quote name='chasemurata']Plus, it's headed by Simon.

I was like "A group headed by Simon? Sure!"

And we all know how good Simon is at "heading" things. :whistle2:\"
2rfg501.jpg

HIYO ... ;)[/quote]

You know me too well!!

:whistle2:\"
2rfg501.jpg

Joined, what we really need is a twitter group. I don't use twitter but it seems that it would be a quick way to spread the word on any good deal.

:rofl: - Good thing I don't associate with peasants. I'm not sure how I feel about a bunch of dudes blowing each other over Myspace comments/messages.

Thanks, but no thanks!

[quote name='tiredfornow']:rofl: - Good thing I don't associate with peasants. I'm not sure how I feel about a bunch of dudes blowing each other over Myspace comments/messages.

Thanks, but no thanks![/quote]

What? Oh, come on, man,...what's the internet for, if not to e-pleasure tiredfornow through glitter comments and "superpoking?"

Come on...let me "superpoke" you :^o

bread's done
Back