Unopened Original Xbox (9) Games

No, craigslist doesn't do auctions. Even then, the prices on those games are pretty ridiculous. Those are as high if not higher and GS used prices, and at least at GS there's chance for coupons/EDGE card.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Am I missing something? How the hell did he play Xbox games on a PS2?

[/quote]

Yea fuck the games I want to buy that PS2 that can play Xbox games :hot:

[quote name='jonac13']No, craigslist doesn't do auctions. Even then, the prices on those games are pretty ridiculous. Those are as high if not higher and GS used prices, and at least at GS there's chance for coupons/EDGE card.[/quote]

You're telling me! I just priced the games on the list compared to the prices at GS. To buy these titles at GS it would got $44 dollars before EDGE and discounts. There's even a B2G1 sale coming up, where you could get those titles for $34 (prices are a bit varied). Hell, even with the printable coupon plus EDGE it's $35.20 before taxes. If you ever want to move these you'll probably have to lower the prices, because anyone who does a bit of research will find these much cheaper probably even on eBay. If they're all still SEALED you may be able to get like $80 for them, but only collectors would bite on that price since you can play most of these games on Gametap for $10 bucks a month.

bread's done
Back