What's left after the flooded basement...

EDiddy0042

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Hi, thanks for checking out my trade/sell list. Below I've listed the games, consoles and accessories I am looking to unload. If you have any questions, or would like to make an offer, just shoot me a PM. All items have been tested and are in good working condition, and are complete, non-greatest hits/player's choice versions unless noted. Thanks again for looking!

NOTE: All manuals and cases have moderate to heavy water damage. Discs all run fine.

​​

What I am looking for:

• Paypal/Cash

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still got Resistance? I get paid this coming Monday and live in New Cumberland. I could meet up somewhere on Carlisle Pike.

[quote name='kube00']Might have to offer you something on some of those games[/quote]

What caught your eye, Kube? I checked your list and I might be interested in Silent HIll 2 and Hulk Ultimate Destruction

[quote name='antlp89']Cml for Rayman Raving Rabbids. Otherwise I'd give you $10 for it shipped. Thanks.[/quote]
Let me get back to you. I have Rayman up here for my younger brother, so I will ask him tomorrow morning if there is anything on your list he is interested in.

[quote name='Scarface7']new item = new condition or newly added?[/quote]

newly added. Ratchet and Clank Future might as well be a new item though. Played very little, not a scratch on the disc

bread's done
Back