Contest (CAG Foreplay #45): Win Command & Destroy (DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #45, Destination Software was kind enough to donate a copy of Command & Destroy for the DS.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to Destination Software.

Hands down Pikmin.

Both 1 & 2 were great and both are appropriate answers, but the first is my favorite.

The obvious choice is Overlord.

Those minions are actually called Minions, they do everything for your evil self, and they do it in a way that ends up being funny for some reason.

Populous...those villagers were all mine to command. Black & White...my horse made a good minion until he pooped on the villagers.

Diablo II

I always play Necromancer in that game because I'm a lazy fuck. Just spawn em just outside a town and let em roll. :)

~HotShotX

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
was the best game with minions, and had the best example of minions.

First of all, you had the Sword of Dawn. This weapon could summon all types of undead f-ers, a mini skeleton army, etc... to fight for you (for about 2 seconds)

Secondly, you had the awesome Nosedevil/Imp familiars (totally minions)

City of Villains

The mastermind class has it's pick of minions from Zombies, Robots, Thugs, Commandos, or Ninjas. Zombie minions being my favorite.

World of Warcraft, the warlock class (and some others, like the priest) have access to minions. They are fun to kill things with. @_@

C: SotN -- fantastic little helper minions. Wasn't crazy about the Overlord demo, ok, I guess. I also like Filet Mignons.

The minions in Guild Wars. I loved that you could have so many. The ones that could spit were great (and cute).

It would have to be Savage: Battle of Newerth.

It's that RTS/FPS hybrid so in one instance you could be the person commanding every single person on the battlefield and they need to follow, and the next turn you are the one being the minion; a nice trade-off.

Stubbs the Zombie - the other guy's loss is your gain. Kill one of their guys and transform the corpse into one of your guys.

I'm going with The Sims, since they're technically the ultimate minions. I don't know how you can't choose someone who shits his pants if you don't tell him to use the bathroom.

I have to say Lemmings. I played the crap out of that game back in the day! Would love to see more Lemmings, how bout xbla???

Im going out on a limb and say Lemmings. They are like minions as in you tell them what to do?

This is tough I loved the Pikmin 2 minions but I HATED when they were killed.

I'll have to go with Overlord's cause I don't mind when they die and they are funnier.

In my opinion the game with the best minion would have to be POKEMON. Cause they do everything for you. Fight and battle for you so you dont have to lift a finger. Im mean who wouldnt want a minion that can shock your enemies with eletric bolts when your mad at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back