$5 off coupon for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition Game Guide

[quote name='bryenfury']Good looking out man.Thanks.[/quote]

No problem. This is an awesome game guide (normally I don't buy them), but it seems (so far) that they've done an excellent job of keeping it spoiler-free, and it has bonus art and a limited lithograph, too. Worth the money, IMO.

[quote name='koji126']My Gamestop just gave me the LE strategy guide for free when I picked up my LE MGS4.[/quote]

??? how did this happen?
and where did the coupon come from?
I just opened the GS limited edition and find no coupon inside?
or were these on the counter?

[quote name='misbitski']*sigh* i just realized gamestop didn't give me my pre-order art book. is it worth the trip back there?[/QUOTE]

NO. It's worthless.

[quote name='misbitski']*sigh* i just realized gamestop didn't give me my pre-order art book. is it worth the trip back there?[/quote]

Maybe, but it's while supplies last, so they may have run out by the time you picked up your copy.

[quote name='donut']??? how did this happen?
and where did the coupon come from?
I just opened the GS limited edition and find no coupon inside?
or were these on the counter?[/quote]

It was inside the GS bonus book (which wasn't shrinkwrapped or anything), but could have possibly been on the counter in other stores.

I'm going to have to pick one up from gamestop today. I ordered it from amazon back in april but they backordered it today. I'm not going to wait until july just to save $5.

bread's done
Back