Contest (CAGcast #122) Win 1 of 3 1600 Microsoft Point Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd save it for the one and only Castle Crashers. It's too awesome to miss. And also Doolittle by the Pixies for Rock Band when that is made available.

I'd buy Penny Arcade Adventures, or use them to pay for Wombat's air conditioning if that could happen :)

i would buy ikaruga then buy 2 episodes of a show called taboo then i would buy doom and spend the remaining 80 points on a musical band background.

I wold buy that one real expensive game.... Something with penny's. But I would love to see the game Cheapy mentioned, You know where you can pee on wombat... or wait is that only on urinals. But don't worry Wombat, if I do get them I will not spend them on Ninja Gaiden costumes.

The gold edition weapons for Battlefield Bad Company. Just kidding

I'd buy the newest COD4 & Halo 2 legendary maps. (that's right I'm cheap @ss I haven't bought them yet).

I'd use the points for Bionic Commando: Rearmed, and some miscellaneous DLC (most likely the Army of Two map-pack, or CoD4 map-pack, so I can actually play with my friends online for a change).

I am going to pick up rockband soon, so I need points for the dlc. Also save some for the Street Fighter: Super Mega Alpha Omega Jumbo w/ Cheez Remix HD

I would definitely put the points towards one of the expansion packs in Oblivion (seeing as I just got it... HELLO 2006!) and maybe some horse armor for the hell of it.

Well, I already buy a ton of Rock Band DLC so I would buy more of that, and Bionic Commando: Re-Armed is looking pretty damn good.

I would buy some episodes of Rob & Big that I missed in the last season. Pac-Man CE or save for Bionic Commando. Maybe some Kung-Fu Panda pics; I really like Pandas :eek:

Ikaruga aaaaaand Street Fighter II HD Remix when it comes out. Hey maybe karma will help after buying PA Adventures two hours before I won it!

I would buy tons of the worst gamer icons and dashboard wallpapers then when my friends are like "WTF is with the Barbie Horse Adventure wallpaper!" I'd go off on how it's the most under-rated game ever and clearly better than whatever "trendy crap" (GTA IV, CoD4, Etc) they're currently playing :)

I'd buy:

More Rock Band songs.
Arkadian Warriors
Cloning Clyde
Ikaruga
Wits and Wagers
Wolf of the Battlefield

I'd like to see on Arcade:

Heavy Barrel
Time Soldiers
Guerrilla War
Qix
The Punisher

I'd definitely use them for Rock Band songs. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'll buy any DLC for that game, regardless of whether or not it is good or if I've even heard of it before. Hopelessly hooked.

I would have to buy N+ because that demo just makes me want more, and the Legendary map pack.

Alternately, the legendary map pack for myself and the friends I play with. Just to expand our playing fields and give all somewhere more to play. That would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back