Veronica Belmont

I'd hit it! Wait, this is one of those threads, isn't it? Or is just.. just that she kicks really high and wears a bandanna?

I'm so embarrassed.

I'd hit it!

Now shes been talked about on all 3 of my favorite podcasts

twit...instance...cagcast

leave me alone veronica!!

morgan is hotter :]

Veronica Belmont if your not familiar was originally from CNET.

She's now on this show on Revision3 called Tekzilla

http://revision3.com/tekzilla

She's not really considered a "Hardcore" gamer but I listen to TWIT (this week in tech) podcast every week and sometimes she's on it. Talking about games like Rockband or World of Warcraft.

Apparently she is a big WOW fangirl

*Shutters*

Here's a shot of her for Cheapy to get his rocks off.

285198865_1a0276f183.jpg

Double Dragons /\ /\

[quote name='VipFREAK']Ok... anyway, I like her/think she's hot. : shrugs:[/quote]

you're not the only one. she has a lot of male fans, including me. she's a hawt geek. ;)

[quote name='vampireblood']Veronica Belmont if your not familiar was originally from CNET.

She's now on this show on Revision3 called Tekzilla

http://revision3.com/tekzilla

She's not really considered a "Hardcore" gamer but I listen to TWIT (this week in tech) podcast every week and sometimes she's on it. Talking about games like Rockband or World of Warcraft.

Apparently she is a big WOW fangirl

*Shutters*

Here's a shot of her for Cheapy to get his rocks off.

285198865_1a0276f183.jpg

Double Dragons /\ /\[/quote]

I WANT!

Haha I'm such a loser, I thought perhaps it was a new Castlevania being announced with a character named Veronica Belmont =P Doh!

I hate the word elitist
do you mean snobby and stuck up
I dont get that vibe from her on tekzilla

Jeebus, her breasteses just get bigger everytime I look.

She kind of reminds me of a more cheerful hotter version of Chloe from 24.

Man...I think she looks a LOT like Pam Beasley aka Jenna Fisher (at times)

Nephlabobo, now because of that awesome video you posted, I've literally been thinking about her all day!! ARGHHH!!!

DAMN YOU!!!

[quote name='guju900']I hate the word elitist
do you mean snobby and stuck up
I dont get that vibe from her on tekzilla[/QUOTE]

no what i mean is.. everytime they talk about someting on there it seems like she has already done it and is on to the "next big thing".. it just seems like the kind of person who would anwser to a random person "so i've just started my own podcast" she would say "oh really i've been doing those since 2005 let me show you things.." you know i don't know.. i just miss Patrick and Sarah i guess heh..

^oh..ok i get it, but I still don't think she acts like that

To the guy who said that she looks like Jenna Fisher, NO WAY
Jenna has way more curves, but a annoying voice if you here her on a talk show it is really annoying.

Oh ok, thats the chick who is sometimes on TWiT. I knew the name sounded familiar.

Wasn't she the one who was saving everyone's ass when they did the live Rock Band version of Still Alive with Leo and Jonathan?

[quote name='goomba478']Haha I'm such a loser, I thought perhaps it was a new Castlevania being announced with a character named Veronica Belmont =P Doh![/quote]

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i thought this was a character in the new Castlevania game.....[/quote]
Same here LOL!

[quote name='twen']Or as Dvorak would say, Victoria Belmont, and Veronica Belvue.[/quote]
References to TWiT... invading CAGcast space-time... can't handle... the duality... YEEEEEAAARGHHHHH! *implodes*

She's really cute. Not hot...but oozing cuteness. Which is sometimes better than hot.

Never heard of her until the cagcast, though.

BTW: no way is she a DD. Depending on what type of bra she's wearing, but it seems like she's a pretty full C.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']She's really cute. Not hot...but oozing cuteness. Which is sometimes better than hot.

Never heard of her until the cagcast, though.

BTW: no way is she a DD. Depending on what type of bra she's wearing, but it seems like she's a pretty full C.[/quote]

You mean a Super Contra?

She is pretty cute.

[quote name='yukine'][/b]

You mean a Super Contra?

She is pretty cute.[/quote]

D'oh! You're right!

Yeah, I messed up the rules. Definitely a Super Contra.

for such a young woman, she has saggy breasts of a 40 year old woman. That's why sometimes they appear bigger when she has them supported. They are like two socks hanging from her chest.

[quote name='option.iv']Jeebus, her breasteses just get bigger everytime I look.

She kind of reminds me of a more cheerful hotter version of Chloe from 24.[/QUOTE]

QFT, I thought the same thing when I saw hear wearing that vest.

Meh, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think she's attractive. I think she's barely better looking than Morgan Webb, and I think Morgan Webb is one of the ugliest women in the world...

[quote name='SuxoR']morgan is hotter :][/quote]dude.. I was beginning to think I'm the only one who thinks Morgan Webb is attractive. Every freaking game site keep clamoring about how hideous she is and I just don't get it.

[quote name='Wolfkin']dude.. I was beginning to think I'm the only one who thinks Morgan Webb is attractive. Every freaking game site keep clamoring about how hideous she is and I just don't get it.[/quote]

She's very hot.

[quote name='Wolfkin']dude.. I was beginning to think I'm the only one who thinks Morgan Webb is attractive. Every freaking game site keep clamoring about how hideous she is and I just don't get it.[/QUOTE]
Could be the fact that she has giant shoulders and an epic man-jaw.

bread's done
Back