[Canada] Rock Band PS2 SE Bundle - $99.99 - Canadian Thread

Just as a friendly reminder, the PS2 peripherals are exactly the same as the PS3 peripherals, so they're compatible for both systems. This is a pretty good deal if you just want instruments for your PS3.

This is a pretty good deal... I'd go for it if I actually had SPACE to keep all that crap =P

Hey all, i was just wondering if anyone knows if the drums and pic and guitar will be Wii compatible. I cant find a wii version to preorder so i thought i would just grab teh wii game itself and the PS2 version of the game for the drumms and stuff if that works.

Is this sale going on Now? Can I go out and get it now!?Yes! Also, I bet you can Best Buy to Price Match without trouble. They are after all the same company as best buy.

I wonder how long it'll be before blockbuster has this price as well.

I also think it's worth mentioning that the PS2 Version comes with a USB hub ! Unlike the ps3 version so it's also got that small plus.

[quote name='MatiasB']Also, I bet you can Best Buy to Price Match without trouble.[/quote]
That's what I did on Monday. $94+tax.

[quote name='MatiasB']Just got it at blockbuster, 112.99 with tax. Hey anybody know the trade in value of the ps2 disc at EB?[/quote]

$2, they had it for 9.89b4

bread's done
Back