Wtb/wttf: Ipod Touch!!! Or Xbox 360 20gb Hdd!!!!!! I'll Pay Well, Pm Me Plz!!!

Seller7492

Banned
:DPM me about the baseball cards if your interested, total value of all of them are probably around $80 or more but I'm not looking for that much, so PM me.

NOTE: I WONT ship first if your iTrader rating is less than 100% or you have 10 or less feed back. If theres proof you've been scammed before and you have less than 10 iTrader feedback I will ship first. Shipping and Handling charges for anything you buy or trade from me are $2 so please remember that, thanks.
__________ = Don't have anymore or not trading anymore, or pending

FREE BUMPS APPRECIATED!!! :D

Added a few things, and more to come as I look around on my computer Also I will accept cash for some things so make offers!
:bomb: = Very hard to trade, make VERY good offers
:hot: = Hard trade, make good offers
:cold: = Reasonable

Heres what I have to trade for other games, money or any other offers:

Xbox 360 ELITE Bundle (Not really going to trade unless its for a PS3 or iPod Touch, and not really looking to sell either unless I'm getting $300+, PM me any offers though because I might take the offer ;):

LOOKING FOR $350 SHIPPED PRICE IS HIGH BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT UP, BUT IF YOU CAN MATCH THAT IT'S YOURS.
(WILL UPDATE PICS LATER)
Xbox 360 Elite w/ no hard drive
64mb Memory Stick - Sealed

2 White wireless controllers
360Bundle.jpg

Xbox360GTA4.jpg

HAVE:

:cold:CD-Keys/ Live Codes:
:360: 2 Xbox 360 live 48 hour trial code (unused) - NONE LEFT!!!

:360: Games/Accessories:
All mint/complete unless noted
64mb Mem. Card - Sealed (have another 1 thats used also)
Assassins Creed
Dead or Alive 4 (sealed) - Pending In
Call of Duty 4
GRAW 1
Wired Headsets(1) - Out of package but not used
Wireless Controllers(2) - Both out of package, 1 used and the other 1 was taken out of the package before my 360 got the RRoD, it was never used
Wireless Reciever - Came with new controller, never used.

:xbox: Games/Accessories:
Ninja Gaiden

PS2 Game Bundle:

None ATM

PS1 Game Bundle:

Looking for $10 shipped
:bomb:Vagrant Story - Sealed
:hot:Namco Museum Vol. 3 - Mint Condition - $5
:cold:Medal of Honor Underground - $5
:hot:Xenogears - Sealed
:cold:Knockout Kings - $5
:bomb:Breath of Fire III - Sealed
:cold:WCW/NWO Thunder - $5

Rare NES games:

:bomb: Zelda II The Adventure of Link GOLD EDITION! - Good Condition - $8 + s&h
:hot: Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt - $10
:hot:Super Mario Bros 2 - $10

Take all 3 for $25 shipped!

:ps2: Accessories:
:cold: PS2 Multitap - Used, maybe 3 times? - $10

GBA:
Yu-Gi-Oh The Eternal Duelist Soul - $5

ELECTRONICS:
:hot: 30gb Ipod Video w/ USB cable

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sorry, but does that go for the Xbox live trial code too? I'll let the person who offers to trade the PS3 test the CD-Keys and hopefully I don't get scammed, or they can test the cd-keys out before they send the item, works for me, but if its really that big of a deal I'll remove them.

[quote name='Seller7492']Oh sorry, but does that go for the Xbox live trial code too? I'll let the person who offers to trade the PS3 test the CD-Keys and hopefully I don't get scammed, or they can test the cd-keys out before they send the item, works for me, but if its really that big of a deal I'll remove them.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been around long, but from what I have read, Moderators will lock your thread if you leave them listed.

Added new items, check them out, I'm working out a few deals with people already but I'm still open to new offers!

Bumping your thread more than 3 times a day is ALSO against Site rules:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

Do not bump a thread more than three times a day. Posting in a thread to ask or respond to a question is of course fine, but do not carry off topic (i.e. non deal related) conversations in a trade thread. Give others a chance at first page glory. Bumps include saying things like "PMs replied to".

free bump and CML "Check my Tradelist" to see if you find anything you like.

It's the little CML icon under my avatar pic

[quote name='dv8mad']What is all this shipped online stuff?[/quote]

Thats stuff I will send to you online, stuff that will not physically be shipped.

Removed the entried for CD keys, Steam account and warez from the OP.

Also removed the "HD-DVD quality" movies, which are obviously not purchased movies.

All of the above are against the sticked forum rules for trade lists.

[quote name='TehKyosho']nice stuff. free bump[/quote]

Thanks, maybe we can trade sometime, too bad you got rid of your PSP though.

Are you willing to send the Wii bundle internationally? If so, I'm interested. I'll start by offering $250+shipping, let me know with a counter-offer!

Thanks!

[quote name='Kane Blueriver']Are you willing to send the Wii bundle internationally? If so, I'm interested. I'll start by offering $250+shipping, let me know with a counter-offer!

Thanks![/quote]

PM'd waiting for your reply now.

I sent you a pm. Also you can get Mass Effect for like $20+tax shipped from gamefly.com right now. There's also some other cheap ones. Just a heads up.

got 3 im done with

just beat ng2 so i have that, skate and what the hell, gta4.
im shootin for $ for a psp. pm me. btw: all in mint condition.

BUMP, still looking for Xbox360 games, make good offers plz, PM me or leave messages in this thread I will respond later!

I have Grand Theft Auto 4 for 360 i'm looking to sell Looking at 40$ + shipping. Pretty firm on this because it almost brand new =p no scratches.

bread's done
Back