Amazon Playseat (Blue only) for $140 and Free Shipping

stlrams

CAGiversary!
I bought this item last week and it is still on sale for only $140. The black and red ones were on sale and have gone back up but you can still get the Classic Blue. I ordered on Thursday and got it on Friday using the Free Super Savings Shipping option. I think the product is great but my wife isn't too happy with both the Rock Band Peripherals and the Playseat in the living room. I'm going to have to move them into the garage and pull them out when I am ready to use them.
http://www.amazon.com/Playseats-Cla...sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1213495272&sr=8-2

hmm i've been waiting for the Playseats to go on sale again. more specifically, i was holding out for the Evolution but $140 is pretty damn cheap.

but what's the difference between Classic and Evolution? i know that they sell an attachment for the 360 wheel, but the description assumes you have the Evolution model. is the Classic model just as good as the Evolution?

I can't tell what the difference between the two models, but I can tell you that I tried out the Classic today. It is far better than what I had which was a lap attachment. The seat is very comfortable and is solidly built. A wheel was unusable before. It's hard to imagine a better mounting solution than the Playseat. I have a Driving Force EX attached to it, but maybe someday I'll upgrade the wheel. I don't know about the 360 specific issues either since I am a PS3 user.

[quote name='winterice']Wow, I didn't know red fabric was so expensive; 110 bucks more expensive.[/quote]

Red > Blue :cool:

bread's done
Back