Any stores sell the PS3-PS2 Memory Card Adapter for less than $20?

Icelight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It's tough to justify spending $20 on something I will literally use for 20 seconds and then never have a use for again...

I can't seem to find it anywhere online, and in-store places like Future Shop/Walmart/etc. all want $20...

Blockbuster was selling it for $11.99, but I think it might be up to $14.99 now.

EB also sells it for $14.99.

You could always ask for a used one at EB Games. That's where I got mine. $9.99 minus edge card discount. You'll probably have to ask though. The one I got was behind the counter. It's not like there's really a place to 'display' it :\

[quote name='SamuraiSmurfette']You could always ask for a used one at EB Games. That's where I got mine. $9.99 minus edge card discount. You'll probably have to ask though. The one I got was behind the counter. It's not like there's really a place to 'display' it :\[/quote]
Get a used one at EB, return it within 7 days for your money back....

[quote name='titanium']Saw a brand new one yesterday at Blockbuster for 10$.[/quote]

i'd check your "friendly" local BBVs ... if there are any in your area ... seems like they've dropped prices significantly on NDS lite, PSP, xbox360 and some ps3 3rd party accessories as well. :bouncy:

Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer saves from the PS3 -> PS2/PS1 with the adapter? Or is it one-way only?

It is too bad you don't have K-mart in Canada...I got mine for $3.49 on clearance. They had a couple left when I went, maybe I'll try picking them up.

bread's done
Back