MegaMan Starforce 2 Zerker x Ninja & Saurian **Tribe King FTW**

Mrcapcom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I think it comes out next week im gonna grip a copy anyone else going to grab it?

So Far Here are the players

MrCapcom
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: XI33
FC: 5456-0835-9265
Version: Zerker x Ninja

DarkKnightCecil
AIM: PirateKingVierra
FC: 524133730203
Version: Zerker x Saurian

Leaf Panda
AIM: dizaznboy723
FC:???
Version:Zerker X Saurian

NetSteel
MSN: [email protected]
FC: 0860 4693 4307
Version:Zerker X Saurian

Jesus_S_Preston
AIM: Gunslinger15853
FC: 3824 0023 70451
Verison: Zerker x Ninja

Ok so I added a list and changed the title sign up if you play. Based on feedback I will keep or remove the MSN/AIM names maybe we can just PM each other if we wanna chat or something.

I personally will be updating my Bro Bands around 10-11 EST right before i go to bed if i havent done it already

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on picking up dinosaur version.

I love how you can combine the forms to make new forms. Tribe king (all three together) looks awesome.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']The battle system in these looks terrible. If it were a normal side scroller, I'd pick it up.[/quote]
side scrollers were the best! they hardly make them anymore.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']The battle system in these looks terrible. If it were a normal side scroller, I'd pick it up.[/quote]

I tried the battle system on the first starforce and coming from a hardcore battle network fan I thought I would hate it. But its actually kinda nice

I don't know which version im going to pick up. Any ideas anyone? I like ninjas I might go with that one but then again I love fire:bomb::hot:

I might pick this up, the japanese version was absolutely splendid, I think Crapcom(USA, Japan is downright awesome) might mess this one up like every other MMBN
Also, the names were normal for the japanese, Shinobi, beserker and dinosaur. For USA, its Zerker, Saurian(these names are SO UBER COOL)and Ninja(only one normal)

I need to find out whats the pros and cons of each game if someone can tell me. Ok Leaf your grabbing it too? hit me up so far its just me and DarkKnight

Ok Im grabbin Ninja Cart im considering Zerker Ninja which is the Beserk Sword powers and Ninja blades etc we should add in msn names etc so we can all brother up and trade cards etc ill make a list

Its on MrCapcom I have played the jap version. I'll be getting the Dinosaur version.
Aim: dizaznboy723
I want to see your Megaman skills.

lol I never got to finish the first game cause my save got corrupt altho i had a back up save it was like awhile back in the story i was so pissed I stopped playing lol but im more or less tryin to get Bros.... but ill battle :)

Okay I got mines last night and is fun so far. I picked Ninja over Zerker just because I didnt want that sword I like long range attacks :) but I have both ZerkerxNinja and Dino so I might change later on. I havent gotten to the part where I can get my FC so once I do I will post it up

I forgot all about Star Force until I saw Star Force 2 came out... so I'm playing the first game right now.

I'll pick up the sequel once I'm done, loving the first game so far. It's a shame I'm so behind though that I won't be able to ever use the BrotherBand system.

[quote name='Mrcapcom']great added u =)

updated OP[/quote]

Sweet , update your net when you gonna online bro i unlocked how to use my zerker , and find out double trime *they're not spoilers i guess im not telling how to do until some1 ask*
Well Hyde / Phantom tooks Prez away and you have to rescue her in Theatre so you'll gonna be transform to your tribe in there, after all done your auto brother will cann you to the otel on Grizzle Peak and with her (i choosed mine as a girl) you can do double tribe if you have at least 1 other brother , if you dont you can become normal tribe with her
They are really important spoilers about story , it's your decision to read
anyways i have to find another bro right away to perform tribe king!

okay my fc is:
AIM:pirateKingVierra

I have Saurian.

I added everyone's FC so far so add me too and PM me when you do so I can connect again. Thanks!

I added u to aim when i see u online next we can bro up I juts got my ninja ability its really hot this time around and if you bro with the other versions u get different abilities really nice

[quote name='Mrcapcom']I still have my first starforce if u wanna bro up I won't be playing much lol
Updated OP I had the wrong FC on there[/quote]

Would you have to be playing the same time as me for me to be able to use any of your abilities? Or can we just bro up and set it and forget it?

Either way I'll go ahead and PM you my friend code and send me yours when you get the chance. What version do you have by the way? I'm playing Dragon.

I'm going to try and power through Star Force so I can get to the sequel, I don't want to miss all the Bro goodness.

[quote name='yukine']Would you have to be playing the same time as me for me to be able to use any of your abilities? Or can we just bro up and set it and forget it?

Either way I'll go ahead and PM you my friend code and send me yours when you get the chance. What version do you have by the way? I'm playing Dragon.

I'm going to try and power through Star Force so I can get to the sequel, I don't want to miss all the Bro goodness.[/quote]
Exactly the second one. Bro up and set it and forget it.
The first star force was pretty good, but I like the second one ebcause it has Wi-fi battles =P

[quote name='yukine']Would you have to be playing the same time as me for me to be able to use any of your abilities? Or can we just bro up and set it and forget it?

I'm going to try and power through Star Force so I can get to the sequel, I don't want to miss all the Bro goodness.[/quote]

I have dragon too but yea you can set it and forget it on SF1 but on SF2 I constantly update my profile thingy so everyone gets my newer chips i set as favs i don't remember if I did it like that for the other game. But I would bro with u just so you can easily change into the other forms

I just freed Zack and fixed up that loch messy stuff in SF2 its really fun wifi battles are fun too until u get that n00b with the tribal king cheat most of them I been pwning

Sounds good, I'll PM you my Friend Code. If anyone else is playing or has played Star Force (the first game) feel free to give me a PM and we will exchange codes.

Sorry for the thread jacking. ;)

lol no prob its not like there is another StarForce thread
Man Im loving the multiplayer I just hate the randomperson doing the tribal king code and the rogue megaman code oh well I knocked someone out of tribal king last night it was so funny made me feel better :)

[quote name='Mrcapcom']nfo pls[/quote]

FC: 3824002370451
AIM: Gunslinger15853

If anyone wants to Brother Up, tell me when you're going to be online.

Hey, there's an Apollo Justice reference near the end of the game.

When Lady Vega releases the EM Warriors onto Earth, if you go to Grizzly Peak and talk to the two girls in Foodtopia once say "Get away from my Snakoos"

I beat the game and finished all of the sidequest. Now I guess it's time to get all the Standard, Mega, and Giga chips so I can fight the extra bosses.

Cecil, do you still want to become brothers? I can get on right now if you want. My FC earlier in the thread is wrong, though, it's actually 382400370451

anyone want to be bros with me? I accept anyone but really need someone with the Saurian form. Friend code is 1676 5364 1215. If I don't reply on this site IM me at Raitough on AIM or [email protected] on MSN

bread's done
Back