OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocksolidaudio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Welcome to the new clan thread! The old one was getting a bit huge, so please start frequenting this one instead...

Clan practice is twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday nights at 9:30p.m. central time.

Mookyjooky/NarnianCrusader has written some great Halo tips, please go and read them.

Link to clan website at Bungie.net

If you would like to join the clan, please post your gamertag in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Please PM myself, Ledhed or Zewone with any questions.

clan members:

rocksolidaudio - rocksolidaudio
Scorch - ScorchX
bluenatas09 - Bluenatas
ChrisXE - ChrisStrife
LoganDX - LoganDX
Ledhed - LedheD 01
gigglepoo - Noble Penguin
gomer1andonly - GomerV1
SteveMcQ - MSBphilin
Jonny Polychronopoulos - Strateegery
kaji7p56 - kajiCAG
Ugamer_X - UGamer X
oxidative - shesmovedon
serro821 - Dante Devil
CheapyD - CheapyD
zewone - zewone
Wshakspear - SpottedNigel
Santurio - Ramo Z
onetrackmind - LawrenceArms
jughead - Jugsta
danh920 - danh920
cgh312 - Caesar312
SeeYa - The Ender
prisonerac - ErrorlessChain
cronnos - Cronnos
rywateska - ryan w
H-Town Info - aznplaya4lif3
sying - My Bee Itches
studio - wombat5277
polybren - Brendan
skinsfan56la - Redskinsfan56
organicow - mediahostage
Ragingbull2380 - DARTH REVAN83
KingDox - Kingdox
cag1000 - NJguyskhL
ZeroSupporT - ZeroSupporT
Othergods - Othergods
rig - rig85
Daz9402 - Transformah
twanky - RameN NoodleS 1
asuitor - Chaos Rules
Jad3d - Segetlu
Duo_Maxwell - JMax71382
greendj27 - greendj27
redline - RedlineJunkie
bankson - Bankson
JimmieMac - JimmieMac
docvinh - soul vengeance
goergegavin - Captain Evil
greendc27 - dgreen
pimpinc333 - Pimpinc333
goosedude - goosedude
AzN_BaLLeR - xDiStUrBeD AzNx
Elrod - DCriminal
zzl365 - three star king
JcR0 - JcR0
xenoman80 - xenoman80
-BigC- - MrMajicJeff
Mookyjooky - NarnianCrusader
gaelan - gaelan
Gauss - Acidflames
murcielago77 - Murcielago77
Arikado - Arikado
shrike4242 - shrike4242
poormojo - Poormojo
Azul_KoolAid - Soulja874
the_gloaming - Slappye
Johnny Postman - Johnny Postman
AGuth - RGuth
joey12169 - eag1425
ajh2298 - ajh2298
Crymson - Crymson Echo
Phazing Zero - Calelien
Trakan - Trakan
-Never4ever- - Never4ever
humidore - humidore
Renegade_Zero - RedVsBlue9
WAJedi - OC Irish Jedi
TJordan522 - NJDevilsFan
Brad906 - Master91Chief
craven_fiend - craven fiend
doctorfaustus - bookofnerds
D4rkN1ght - D4rkN1ght
SAGExSDX - SAGExSDX
Morpheus - Gai Daigoshi

Also: I've created a group for us on Bungie.net that is linked to our clan, which is where the majority of clan activity and info will be in future.

SO EVERYONE PLEASE GO JOIN THE GROUP!

I have seen
AzN_BaLLeR - xDiStUrBeD AzNx
on a couple of times and played maybe once, he might be okay to keep on.

Alright, I should be playing alot of Halo 2 until mid-January (I'll slow down a bit then). Haven't been able to play Halo 2 for weeks, so I'm very happy I can start playing again. :)

Didn't see this in rock's post so:

sj41 (STICKY WAFFLES) am not an admin.

Haven't been able to play in awhile but will now really play and I will probally have a guest often unless we decide to play another game when I have friends over. :)

Ledhed (LedheD 01) is now an admin.

zewone (zewone) is now an admin.

[quote name='Daz9402']Practice, sweet, maybe someone can show me where to plant flags when I capture them.

-Transformah[/quote]

LOL...its ok you got there eventually!

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Daz9402']Practice, sweet, maybe someone can show me where to plant flags when I capture them.

-Transformah[/quote]

I usually just put the bomb on the flag and set it to go off when someone grabs it and gets in a banshee with it.[/quote]

Oh, I guess you were playing that new gametype, FlagBomb. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sj41']Ledhed (LedheD 01) is now an admin.[/quote]

:D :notworth:[/quote]From what I've heard of you taking down teams of guys, you deserve it. :) I'm going to hate getting splattered by you. :(

rock, have you PM'd any of those guys that you haven't seen playing. I've got some extra time right now, so I can PM them all if you'd like. I've played on XBL with several of them, and I'm suprised they're not playing. I'll check with them soon.

[quote name='sj41']rock, have you PM'd any of those guys that you haven't seen playing. I've got some extra time right now, so I can PM them all if you'd like. I've played on XBL with several of them, and I'm suprised they're not playing. I'll check with them soon.[/quote]

All of the people on that list more than likely deserve to be there. When Halo 2 first came out a handfull of those guys played with us, but that was way before we started doing clan matches. Also rock voice messaged everyone about the future cuts in the clan so if they check their Halo 2 message s they will know to read here. If they don't, than they really don't care if they get cut than.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sj41']Ledhed (LedheD 01) is now an admin.[/quote]

:D :notworth:[/quote]

We're so not worthy, it defies description.

:notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

[quote name='Daz9402']I've been trying to get into clan matches, but they're never being played when I'm on. Keep me on the list, though.[/quote]

Its not about playing clan matches, just playing with clan members. Just join a fellow clan members game and start playing. :D

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='sj41']rock, have you PM'd any of those guys that you haven't seen playing. I've got some extra time right now, so I can PM them all if you'd like. I've played on XBL with several of them, and I'm suprised they're not playing. I'll check with them soon.[/quote]

All of the people on that list more than likely deserve to be there. When Halo 2 first came out a handfull of those guys played with us, but that was way before we started doing clan matches. Also rock voice messaged everyone about the future cuts in the clan so if they check their Halo 2 message s they will know to read here. If they don't, than they really don't care if they get cut than.[/quote]PM'd a few including Daz, so I guess it helped a little bit. :wink: I hate that I have to wait 1 minute before sending out a PM, though. :(

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Daz9402']Practice, sweet, maybe someone can show me where to plant flags when I capture them.

-Transformah[/quote]

I usually just put the bomb on the flag and set it to go off when someone grabs it and gets in a banshee with it.

Click here to read all about the things you SHOULD and SHOULDN'T do on my Halo2 Tips and Tricks thread after you get on the Clan people!!!

PS: My thread should be a sticky.... *hint hint*[/quote]

Nice info. I learned a lot from that and now probably a lot more better ;) thanks for that halo 2 faq.

me too, I would like to stay on the clan, I will even be on tonight :) around 9:30 central for clan practice, HOPEFULLY that means 10:30 pm eastern time :)

[quote name='rywateska']I'll be able to play until around midnight tonight. Hope to see some of you there & organize the clan a little.[/quote]

I look forward to it, Ryan.

I would like to remain in the clan, I've just been busy since Halo 2 came out with school and stuff. I should be free starting next week.

I'm still here but lately I must be missing you guys online. I do still want to be in the clan :) .I was playing the other day but got stuck in some BS game with jackass punks. I missed getting killed by and beside clan members. I was killing guys in this game that just stood there :shock: ...

Sadly I've been neglecting my Halo Clan duties as of late - FINALS. The only times I've had to play lately have been at odd times when no one else is playing...
But hey - I'm outta classes until mid-Jan, so I promise i'll be on more! Looking forward to playing during more regular hours...

Today was arguably the most fun I've had playing the game so far. Every game I played today was fun, be it matchmade or arranged. Glad to see some of the clan lurkers come out of the dark and join us tonite. I'll probably be playing all day tomorrow as well if anyone wants to arrange an impromptu practice. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

In the end, you guys are right....

To quote LedHed - "this type of shit is really unnecessary. "

I totally agree...so I'm dropping my original post and going on with my life.

As far as the whole JimmieMac thing goes....I'm just going to mute him and move on. Not trying to be a dick, I just dont care to hear his shit.

Either I missed something pretty major, or mooky needs to take Jimmie with a grain of salt. The guy likes to trash talk; it's what he does. I've only seen him get angry when someone deliberately fucks with the plan. But hey, maybe he did something after I left that spurred this.

Regardless, this isn't the way to handle this mooky. This is just going to start trouble. In the future, if there are any problems, send me, rock, or zewone a message. We will make sure any problems are resolved. I don't want these kinds of hard feelings fucking with the chemistry we have going with this clan.

:rofl: and Mooky you need to calm down a bit. In the past like 2-3 days you have gotten pissed off at Ryan W and JimmieMac. If you play with Jimmie a little more youll notice he likes talkin a lot of shit and thats what makes him, him. Just try to resolve it, not go bitchin and such

[quote name='Ledhed']Either I missed something pretty major, or mooky needs to take Jimmie with a grain of salt.[/quote]

You missed something, but I still don't think this is the way to handle it.

[quote name='murcielago77']...In the past like 2-3 days you have gotten pissed off at Ryan W and JimmieMac...[/quote]

Not my fault my router will drop me every now & then...win some, lose some, I guess.

[quote name='rywateska'][quote name='murcielago77']...In the past like 2-3 days you have gotten pissed off at Ryan W and JimmieMac...[/quote]

Not my fault my router will drop me every now & then...win some, lose some, I guess.[/quote]

I'm not blaming you of anything, im just pointing it out

[quote name='murcielago77']:rofl: and Mooky you need to calm down a bit. In the past like 2-3 days you have gotten pissed off at Ryan W and JimmieMac. If you play with Jimmie a little more youll notice he likes talkin a lot of shit and thats what makes him, him. Just try to resolve it, not go bitchin and such[/quote]

I dont get pissed at Ryan for anything more than getting into a match an him dropping out.....He cant help it, but he cant blame me for being a little pissed about it....But he's a solid player and I only get snarkey when I've had a few bad few games....I like Ryan....I really do.

In the end, you guys are right....

To quote LedHed - "this type of shit is really unnecessary. "

I totally agree...so I'm dropping my original post and going on with my life.

As far as the whole JimmieMac thing goes....I'm just going to mute him and move on. Not trying to be a dick, I just dont care to hear his shit.

Regardless of whatever happened mooky, if you have a problem, just PM or message the people who can do something about it: rock, zewone, and me. Say what you want of me or how it should be handled, but this type of shit is really unnecessary.

Well i dont know how i can help settle this. I just want all this to end. I mean we all need to get along if we want to take down those other clans

Mooky-
I think you and Jimmie should definitely work out any problems you have between each other...Because in the end, it's only going to hurt the clan.

However, I don't think you should accuse him of being a bad player, it's uncalled for. Jimmiemac is perfectly competent when it comes to playing Halo 2, just look at some of his matches after you left...There's no need for anyone to criticize anyone else for any reason...

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Mooky-
I think you and Jimmie should definitely work out any problems you have between each other...Because in the end, it's only going to hurt the clan.[/quote]

My point exactly.

I really hope the two of you can show some restraint and actually discuss this. If that can't or won't happen, let me know and I'll help get things evened out.

yeah, this needs to end now. jimmiemac will be talked to, please keep all further comments to yourself mooky. as ledhed said, this is not the way to handle it.

back on topic, i'm EXTREMELY pleased with how well tonight went. some of the most fun i've had with the game yet, and i think we got a lot accomplished as far as learning each other's styles, various plans, level tips for newer players and general coordination and communication. i'd say about half of the clan showed up at one point or another as well, which was also nice to see. thanks everyone.

You guys do realize most of us in college have finals. I've actually been on a lot lately but nobody from the clan is hardly on when I'm on and if they are I never get an invite, but I'd still be interesting in playing at least til my live account expires early next month.

I had alot of fun tonight, I gotta say the game of crazy king was a real highlight.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=stats&gameid=30418605&player=KingDox

The official clock says we won by 4 seconds but when we were playing it said we won by 1 second. JimmieMac's post game review in the lobby was great.

And good lord did I get sniped a bunch by UGamer X. We should start spliting up the list of players into goups of people who have a specialty.

Sniping is the one thing I could do without, effective but annoying. And regards to early posts, ranting and raving only draws attention to oneself.

Sorry I made practice late last night. I didn't get off work until around 10:30.

[quote name='KingDox']I had alot of fun tonight, I gotta say the game of crazy king was a real highlight.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=stats&gameid=30418605&player=KingDox

And good lord did I get sniped a bunch by UGamer X. We should start spliting up the list of players into goups of people who have a specialty.[/quote]

Yeah, I got three (!) Killimanjaros during that Crazy King game. It was insane. I knew I got at least one, but with everything going on, I didn't even see or hear the Killimanjaro message during the other two.

In that 1 Flag CTF Fast on Zanzibar, both me and UGamer were sniping. We were picking people off left and right. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back