Want Dragon Quest Swords for Wii? $20 at RCSS!

Zing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have been thinking about getting Dragon Quest Swords since before it was released. I actually bought it at release for $50 however I returned it a few weeks later (unopened) to wait for a price drop. Well, the price drop never came... until now.

I just got back from Real Canadian SuperStore, where I saw it priced for $19 and change. It didn't say "sale" or "clearance" or anything, so I assume this is just the new price. It's about time. I actually spotted it at Rogers Video yesterday for $40 (new) and almost bought it on the spot. Everywhere else it is $50.

I missed the amazon.ca sale and need to know where this happened before I drive an hour to the nearest Loblaws to possibly not be able to buy it.

Hmm..got it via amazon.ca for 25.99 and now it's cheaper. Could be a YMMV, as most Superstores determine there sales individually, rather than advertise in there flyer, particularly videogames.

Damn, I'd totally pick that up if I wasn't leaving the city in two days. It's just I wont be going anywhere near a Superstore for at least two weeks I'm guessing. Oh...but if I go to Superstore when I'm down in Calgary I'll totally pick it up for that price! Thanks for the heads up!

bread's done
Back