How much would i get for my Gamecube and games?

ishoturface

CAGiversary!
7 controllers 2 memory cards one is 250 the other is 500
Battalion wars, call of duty 2 big red one, call of duty finest hour, conflict desert storm 2, freedom fighters, 007 nightfire, 007 agent underfire, mario kart double dash, medal of honor frontline, medal of honor rising sun, medal of honor european assault, metal arms glitch in the system, nba live 2003, need for speed underground 2, red faction 2, ssx tricky, shadow the hedgehog, sonic heroes, sonic riders, timesplitters 2, rainbow six lockdown, splinter cell, viewtiful joe, wave race blue storm, tony hawks underground, and wario world
everything that i would make would go towards a 360

How much would gamestop pay for it?

[quote name='ishoturface']7 controllers, 2 memory cards one is 250 the other is 500
Battalion wars, call of duty 2 big red one, call of duty finest hour, conflict desert storm 2, freedom fighters, 007 nightfire, 007 agent underfire, mario kart double dash, medal of honor frontline, medal of honor rising sun, medal of honor european assault, metal arms glitch in the system, nba live 2003, need for speed underground 2, red faction 2, ssx tricky, shadow the hedgehog, sonic heroes, sonic riders, timesplitters 2, rainbow six lockdown, splinter cell, viewtiful joe, wave race blue storm, tony hawks underground, and wario world

How much would gamestop pay for it?[/quote]

If you're looking to have Gamestop rape you, this is what they'll give you.

You're looking at $5 each for the controllers(if they're Nintendo brand), $2 for the memory cards and around $60 for all the games.

That's in store credit, it's 20% less for cash.

You're better off splitting the games off, selling them one by one on your own. Ebay or Amazon would be the best way to get rid of them. If you go the ebay way, you could sell everything as a bundle & ship off in one package(so it would be easier on shipping). Either way, you would get at least triple what Rapestop would give you.

[quote name='ishoturface']7 controllers 2 memory cards one is 250 the other is 500

How much would gamestop pay for it?[/quote]

Gamestop/EB Canada is pretty similar to the US, so I can give you approx. values.

Mario Kart is the highest valued game, around $15. Everything else will be

And I'm looking to get a GC memory card. Let me know if u decide to go another route besides trading it in at GS, which as others have said is not going to get you the most for your money.

[quote name='ray5533']u can prolly get 150-200 and the gamecube wood make u loose 500 so u would be paying gamestop[/quote]

He will never get that much, maybe half.

bread's done
Back