EB Games-Play Alone in the Dark for FREE for a week when you preorder!

kinda surprised they would do that since I cant really see that deal with haze going down that well for them lol.

Thanks for the heads up.... I may need to look into this. The only problem I have is that I never actually play enough to finish a game in one week...

[quote name='dave17']kinda surprised they would do that since I cant really see that deal with haze going down that well for them lol.[/quote]I was tempted to facepalm when I heard about this deal after they tried to do the same thing with Haze.

I'm going to jump on it. My 360 has been collecting dust.

either way you look at it, its a good idea on ebs part. they are guaranteed 60$ of sales from each customer.

Does trade 3 get it free work for alone in the dark? if so I may pick it up, play for a week and trade in for another game

Trade 4 from BBV as well. Doesn't matter where you get it, EB will take it and give you full trade in before the week is over or whenever they decide to end prematurely.

[quote name='Encrypt']Does trade 3 get it free work for alone in the dark? if so I may pick it up, play for a week and trade in for another game[/quote]

I called today and was told it wasn't on the list but, it may just be my EB.

I tried to get it with a trade 3 today but it wasn't on their list so said I couldn't do it. The guy said it might go on the list later but seeing as it comes out next week I doubt it.

bread's done
Back