7-11 GH/Aerosmith IWG..Over

DarkKenpachi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Sorry everyone for starting a new thread but I just got my email from the IWG for my 4 100 point xbox live points. Hopefully everyone is starting to get theirs as well.

Mods if this thread is unappropriate please delete it.

Got my points! And if anyone won some who doesn't have a 360 and doesn't want em.. *cough* I'm open to donations :O

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']anyone know when the game GH: Aerosmith winning prize will be shipped?[/quote]

I believe the game isn't gonna be released in retail until the 29th, and I sincerely doubt that we'll get our copies before then. Probably be shipped out the 29th via USPS. *shrug* Just a hunch, but I doubt they'd break street date for us or rush deliver our free games.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']400 Points = 5 Dollars[/quote]

So if I asked $11 paypal for 1200 points, it'd be a good deal? I don't have a 360...

Edit: they are sold.

[quote name='AkariK']So if I asked $11 paypal for 1200 points, it'd be a good deal? I don't have a 360...[/quote]
Yeah, 1,200 is $15 worth of points.

if someone gives me 200, I'll give em some Pepsi,Coke, Frogger+Joust+Robotron(2 of 3)! Send me a 100 pt code, i'll send you the 2 codes, then you sendm e the last 100 pt code!

This contest was sort of a letdown, even when I won, it was still time to do alot more punching in of numbers.

I got many thanks for the free slurpee's i handed out with the consolation prize coupons though.

anyone willing to give there microsoft points for some xbox live games? I have promo codes for uno, joust, robotron, worms or geometry wars. Please PM if interested in making a offfer!

sweet, i got my points
now i have 3600 points on my account with nothing to spend it on.

now im waiting for my GH game, i assume they wont have guitars.

I also won a copy of the game and have not gotten any other emails. It is game only. It says in the rules the ARV is 60.00 Awesome Batboy avatar BTW.

[quote name='Liquidx01']Click on your Gamertag, then manage profile, then add microsoft points.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Sincerely,

Noob.

Just got mine. Yay for CAG alerting me to this contest. I also won tickets to the Get Smart movie. This is such an awesome community.

Hey random question out there. Anyone else having trouble using the B1G1 coupons at 7-11s? I just went to 2 different ones (in CA) and they said they had received memos that the coupons had to be real and not printed in order to be accepted. Tried to explain to them that it was an internet coupon so it wasn't possible for the coupon to be made the same way the "real" ones were but they said, ask the admin cause we have no authority over the coupons...

I'm still waiting for my game, but like the rules said it can take up to 8-10 weeks to get it. Hopefully i don't have to wait until August to get it.:cry:

Yeah, no news for me, either. I would at least like to get an e-mail confirming when the shipments might take place...

Man, I saw this was bumped and hoped people started receiving the game. I'm planning on using it as a gift for my cousin's birthday, but that's in a few days...

bread's done
Back