[Canada] Buy $100 or more in 360 accessories and get one of the following games free

Buy two controllers and Lost Odyssey free? Neat, if I had a 360.

PS: I know the irony of having 3 controllers and only a single player rpg. :p

[quote name='gamer602']i bet someone will buy the acces, send in the form and return it to the store...[/quote]The store probably won't take back a product with the UPC cut out.

[quote name='Firestorm']The store probably won't take back a product with the UPC cut out.[/quote]

Which means this is another form of the classic mail-in rebate, which would mean it might take a while before your game will get shipped to you.

[quote name='gamer602']i bet someone will buy the acces, send in the form and return it to the store...[/quote]

[quote name='Firestorm']The store probably won't take back a product with the UPC cut out.[/quote]

They could return it and claim it's defective, getting an exchange.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']They could return it and claim it's defective, getting an exchange.[/quote]

Might as well return sealed games as 'gifts' w/o a receipt while you're at it. >:p

Nope.
2mwb292.jpg

Well if I didn't already buy everything I need for my 360 I'd do it lol. Do the UPC codes match or is it unique like every Xbox 360? Could I just buy a bunch of stuff copy the reciept cut out the UPCs from my old stuff and return the new stuff? :roll:

I basically have every accessory that I need...so I sadly can't take part in this. I guess if you went and picked up the racing wheel (I think it comes with PGR4 and Forza 2...right?), then you're basically good to get a free game though.

[quote name='Lockescythe']live= live vision kit ?[/quote]

I think that's the 360 camera, like Sony's Eyetoy.

bread's done
Back