[Canada] Best Buy: Forza 2 + PGR4 + Wireless Wheel for $99.99 (1 more game after MIR)

dang, sweet deal. the wheel is awesome if you're into racing games, I have one myself. I also have forza 2 and pgr4, two great games.

Maybe. Someone on RFD said something about asking the BB cashier to manually adjust the price to $100 =P I wonder if MS would care about $0.01 =/

Omg i could have gotten lost oddysey free:bomb:
And if i did this all i would be able to get would be vppa cause i would have all the rest of the games, and my brother has a rule to not buy games under 75% on gamerankings. Oh the irony.
But great find.

[quote name='Firestorm']Maybe. Someone on RFD said something about asking the BB cashier to manually adjust the price to $100 =P I wonder if MS would care about $0.01 =/[/quote]
Most CSRs are helpless to change prices on their own. Can you imagine calling management over to request they charge you MORE? I'd like to see that!:)

[quote name='Firestorm']Maybe. Someone on RFD said something about asking the BB cashier to manually adjust the price to $100 =P I wonder if MS would care about $0.01 =/[/quote]

Or buy a $10 copy of N3?

Crap, forgot it's accessories only. A spare battery?

Edit: Also you have to remember, it goes by what MS determines as MSRP. So if you raise the price of the wheel or bought it at some place that charges more, they probably won't honour it because to them, you didn't meet their requirements.

bread's done
Back