PS3
Battlefield BC Gold $69.99
2 Dualshock3's $89.99

Pro with Gears and Halo 3 $349.99
Hellboy with comic book $59.99

Best Buy

Wii
Carnival Games with T-Shirt $39.99
DS GH On Tour bundle $179.99 (FS is $199.99)

Free GHIII bundle with any 360 console
$19.99 games: Blue Dragon, Shadowrun, VP Party, Project Sylpheed

Toys R Us

DS Silver bundle with GH on Tour $179.99
$20 off all GH3 bundles

PS3

$10 off Hot Shots, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, MGS4, Ratchet, GT5P, R6V2, DMC4, Turok
Rock Band SE $149.97

PSP

Wipeout Pulse $24.97
Iron Man $24.97
God of War $34.97
MLB 08 The Show $39.97
Core with one GH game and headphones $199.99

$25 GC with any 360 plus any 360 game >$39.99

Wii

$5 off any 2 accessories (Remote, Nunchuk, Classic Controller, Points card)

if you dont mind used stuff you might still be able to find gh3 game for 5$ and the guitar is like 50$, so together that's 50$ if you use the edge card.

If it's $10 off MGS4, then is it going to be $49.99? Because if it is, I'm going to see if I can price-match it with Futureshop or BestBuy.

[quote name='kai_h138']If it's $10 off MGS4, then is it going to be $49.99? Because if it is, I'm going to see if I can price-match it with Futureshop or BestBuy.[/quote]

Yes it's $49.99.

We really need a deal on FFTA2. This $39.99 pricetag for new Square-Enix DS games is a bit laughable. Or sad. :(

[quote name='EvilMario']We really need a deal on FFTA2. This $39.99 pricetag for new Square-Enix DS games is a bit laughable. Or sad. :([/QUOTE]

I didn't pickup my preorder at EB today for this exact reason. I'm hoping that least 1 store has a sale on it tomorrow. :)

I think there'll be the same sorta deal we got on The World Ends With You. That is, no price drop, and some places will even sell it at $45.

well technically you could get it for 30$ at amazon.ca with the 10$ visa coupon
I haven't tried FFTA2 yet but somehow I've got a feeling it's worth around 40$
the first one was tons of fun

[quote name='JGonspy']I think there'll be the same sorta deal we got on The World Ends With You. That is, no price drop, and some places will even sell it at $45.[/QUOTE]

New flyer is up now, and you're right - FFTA2 is priced at $39.99.

[quote name='jeffx']I haven't tried FFTA2 yet but somehow I've got a feeling it's worth around 40$
the first one was tons of fun[/QUOTE]

I picked it up on Tuesday and so far I'd have to say it is. The story seems to be even thinner, but the gameplay is as great as ever. I have yet to check out the new races or jobs yet, but I love the fact that I can now see how equipment will effect stats BEFORE I buy it. The Clan Trials are also kinda cool too.

[quote name='JGonspy']I picked it up on Tuesday and so far I'd have to say it is. The story seems to be even thinner, but the gameplay is as great as ever. I have yet to check out the new races or jobs yet, but I love the fact that I can now see how equipment will effect stats BEFORE I buy it. The Clan Trials are also kinda cool too.[/quote]

Actually, having played through the first hand full of missions, I think the story is superior. At least, the characters are more to my liking. Graphically speaking, this game might be the best looking DS game to date. The reworked Judge system is a welcomed addition, and the interface is much more user friendly. Especially everything to do with 'classes' and the shops.

We're strapped for cash, so it'll be a while before I can pick it up. Especially if I can't find it below $39.99.

[quote name='EvilMario']Actually, having played through the first hand full of missions, I think the story is superior. At least, the characters are more to my liking. Graphically speaking, this game might be the best looking DS game to date. The reworked Judge system is a welcomed addition, and the interface is much more user friendly. Especially everything to do with 'classes' and the shops.

We're strapped for cash, so it'll be a while before I can pick it up. Especially if I can't find it below $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Well, I do like the story so far, I just liked the last one a lot more, although I'm aware I'm definitely in the minority on that one for some reason.

Anyway, looks like Future Shop is having one of their weekend online sales and you can get 10% off games across the board. That makes FFTA2 about $36 which is probably the best deal on it at the moment.

http://www.futureshop.ca/marketing/canada08/default.asp?logon=&langid=EN

bread's done
Back