MicroCenter.com & B&M: $9.99 (or FREE w/ coupon in store) Endcap Sale (through 6/22)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Edit: Added the link to the $10 off coupon which would make at least one game free after coupon (says one per customer, though). Thanks to CAG vwbeetlvr

Coupon Link:

http://cps7.00b.net/498/content_loa...587380&BrCs=498&BrCg=16181933&BrRc=1466587380

In-store pickup is free or shipping starts at about $5.99 and about an extra $1 for each game after that.

endcap.jpg

The Darkness (Xbox 360)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0257120

Tony Hawk Downhill Jam (PS2)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0260720

Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Nintendo DS)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0261770

Manhunt 2 (PSP)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0262349

[quote name='manthing']Nice, thanks for the coupon!!

Free Darkness, here I come!!

Glad I didn't pull the trigger an hour earlier![/quote]

Hey no problem!!!

Are these prices only good for online orders? Or do they apply in store as well? That coupon's tempting, but the nearest MC is like an hour away. :(

[quote name='PikaPichu']Are these prices only good for online orders? Or do they apply in store as well? That coupon's tempting, but the nearest MC is like an hour away. :([/QUOTE]

Prices are good online and in store, but coupon is for in store only.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']wondering if they will have the darkness for PS3 at the same price? Maybe..?[/QUOTE]

It's $19.99 online, so I doubt it. There's nothing else on their website that really stands out as a $9.99 sale title (maybe PGR 3), so I think the 4 titles they targeted in the email (from the pic in the OP) are it as far as their "endcap" sale goes.

Has anyone actually done this in store? MC typically isn't lenient on most deals. I don't feel like driving 20 minutes to MC and 20 minutes back if no one has confirmed this in store.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Has anyone actually done this in store? MC typically isn't lenient on most deals. I don't feel like driving 20 minutes to MC and 20 minutes back if no one has confirmed this in store.[/quote]
Regarding the free part?

"Coupon good towards the purchase of any NEW or USED game software or game accessory $10.00 or under at no charge"

[quote name='botticus']Regarding the free part?

"Coupon good towards the purchase of any NEW or USED game software or game accessory $10.00 or under at no charge"[/quote]
Oh wow. Looks like I'm making a trip out to Microcenter. Better wake my brother up so we can snatch two games. He needs a mouse and some nice headphones for his new laptop anyway.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I wish I had a Microcenter near me. I'd actually jump on Galaxy Wars on the site, but 5.99 shipping is high.[/quote]

I don't mind getting it for you if you pay for shipping + extra to help with gas.

:whistle2:s They forced me to pay a penny, supposedly "tax." Doesn't really bother me, but I find it amusing they just paid their credit card processor more than a penny in order to give me a game.

Thanks bmarq and vw!

called em up and asked them to put Darkness and Geometry wars on hold for me :whistle2:D Darkness for me and Geometry wars for my g/f :whistle2:D both FOR FREE BABY! thx again for the post OP!!!!!!!

[quote name='botticus']:whistle2:s They forced me to pay a penny, supposedly "tax." Doesn't really bother me, but I find it amusing they just paid their credit card processor more than a penny in order to give me a game.

Thanks bmarq and vw![/quote]

Didja order it online for instore pickup? Or did you just go there?

Picked up Geometry Wars for free. Was not made to pay the penny. There were some additional games in the endcap (Speed Racer, Spiderwick Chronicles) but they rang up at MSRP. Thanks OP and to the person who posted the coupon.

UPDATE:

Went to the Tustin, CA store 5 mins from my house, turns out the 11+ people there weren't CAGs I was the only CAG there.

All games were still marked their original price, but The Darkness rang up at $9.99 still. So I used the coupon from this thread and scored The Darkness for free.

They took my personal info and I probably could of provided false information, but in case they wanted an ID check I just gave the real deal.

Wanted to go back for some other clearance games to use for swapping to Gamestop, but I chickened out.

Anyways, when I left games left looked like this.
The Darkness: About 4-5 copies left
Manhunt 2: About 2-3
Galaxy Wars: About 2-3

I didn't check the Tony Hawk game, sorry.

For the record, you could always decline to give them personal info. They only use it for marketing anyway. But, even though they dont say it, you can always choose to not reveal such info.

Hope there is a "The Darkness" when I get round to mine.

Picked up the Darkness and PGR3. My brother got a computer mouse and PGR3 and PGR3 rang up as a penny. We presented the coupon and the register guy was probably in his mid 20's and gave us a surprised, wow that's a sweet deal type of look. Then he rang me up for The Darkness and he told me to forget the tax as I watched him take our two coupons and walk over to the game section.

Tustin still had about 3 copies of The Darkness as of about noon. Labelled 19.99, but rings up 9.99. It comes out to 0.01 after coupon... bring a penny :D

Bah. Geometry Wars sold out at Marietta, Ga. store. Five other guys came through asking for it while I was there (four of them in one group). They did have at least one copy of The Darkness, but I'm not really interested in that.

Ended up using the coupon on Wii points.

sweet! grabbed the last 'the darkness' that was out and scored another free game, thanks to CAG! now the question is - how good is this game?

will this work for the 1 month xbox live gold cards? $7.99
i know it says not for pre-paid/points cards, do they mean xbox live cards?
last time they had this coupon i got 2 - 1 month xbox live gold cards but it didnt say anything about no pre-paid/points cards

I forgot to say that when i was there today, they had all the GOW LE marked down to $28, but ymmv, I was at tustin/santa ana store in CA.

I went over to the Tustin store around 3 this afternoon to see if I could get a nyko perfect shot for $5.00. The sales guy told me they sold their last and only perfect shot earlier this morning.

got a play and charge kit for $5 after coupon and the Darkness for $0.01.....brought my friend in for the second purchse......no contact or personal infor requested.

Damn, this is one hell of a coupon.

Not sure how many are interested, but you could pick up the Spore Creature Creator for free!

Someone needs to save me...I've already found about 8 titles I could get for free.

Someone mentioned being flagged in an earlier post? I assume that if one tries to acquire too many titles using this coupon they will not be welcomed at the store again?

So can I verify with anyone. Is this coupon only limited to console based titles, or can this be used towards PC based games/software?

Also do you think if I purchased one title and used a coupon, than after my purchase go back and grab a title that will be free after coupon, will I run into a problem? I'm thinking the only way one could get by with this is having to recycle your runs throughout the day. So do this at one point in time, than wait a couple of hours, head back and do it again, etc. etc.

Bought two items, used it on one item.

Bought Geometry Wars for the DS for 10
Spore Creature Creator for 1 penny (thanks to coupon).

There were a LOT of people in that store on a friday night with the coupon. The cashier tried to deny it to some people, but he took it to a manager and the manager gave it to them on a Wii game.

Oh well. Heard SCC is quite fun.

[quote name='dcswirl']Used it on Space Invaders for DS FOR $10-thanks for the post OP![/quote]

Shit. I gotta go in the morning. I wish I hadda known before fuckING GOING TO THE STORE YESTERDAY TO BUY GEOMETRY WARS FOR A FRIEND.

[quote name='informer']Great deal, picked up the $19.99 PSP25 case for $9.99 and picked up the $14.99 Intec PSP Video Component cable for $4.99.[/quote]

How did you purchase the items? Did you purchase one item with one coupon. Than go back into the store and purchase the other item within a few seconds of one another?

bread's done
Back