Exclusive "mini-poster" featuring Double Dragons w/ Izuna 2 at Amazon

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
Amazon is offering an exclusive free "mini-poster" to be included with the upcoming Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns and you can currently vote between two different versions of the poster. The game is the same price as the version without the poster: $29.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Izuna-2-Unemp..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1214058677&sr=8-2

izuna2_amazon_pre-order_vote_lg.jpg

I got this in the Atlus email and pretty much put in my amazon pre-order that same day. I'm a whore, I know, but waddya gonna do? Thanks for the post, op.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I'd bite, but I cant find the first game anywhere....[/quote]

I heard it sucked; don't bother with it.

[quote name='heyo007']I got this in the Atlus email and pretty much put in my amazon pre-order that same day. I'm a whore, I know, but waddya gonna do?[/QUOTE]

Same here. :eek:

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I heard it sucked; don't bother with it.[/quote]i want it because of it's extreme difficultty!
I'm getting tired of all these games coming out to please the "casual" gamer

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']i want it because of it's extreme difficultty!
I'm getting tired of all these games coming out to please the "casual" gamer[/quote]

It's somewhat hard but very forgiving for a roguelike. Whenever Izuna dies in a dungeon, she loses everything she has with her but keeps her stats. Most roguelikes reset fallen players to level 1. I found Izuna to be a good, enjoyable game, but not as hard as most gamers claim. The humor is great.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I'd bite, but I cant find the first game anywhere....[/quote]

The first game is rather lousy. It's very stale, kinda easy.

Go buy Shiren. Now there is a quality Roguelike.

Wonderful enemy variety, random(er) dungeons, and an even more unforgiving design. Especially in the post-game dungeons!

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I heard it sucked; don't bother with it.[/quote]You heard wrong.

It's a typical dungeon crawler/roguelike. Difficult at times, not huge on story, but it is funny and enjoyable to play.

:rofl:
I SHOULD preorder this for the poster, but I would probably find it too hard to even bother with, and then regret paying the $30 for it. How big would a "mini poster" be anyway?

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I heard it sucked; don't bother with it.[/quote]

I heard you suck. :roll:

I had to go ahead and jump on this when I got the e-mail from Atlus yesterday. Also went ahead and used the coupon they sent me awhile back.

I wouldn't put up the poster, but it's not every day that you learn new, quality slang for big 'uns. :applause:

I would have a final fight with those bad dudes any day.
no, that didn't work nearly as well.

[quote name='fart_bubble']That surprises you? The bewbz are bigger in the first one[/quote]

Plus Izuna doesn't have 3 legs in that poster. Unless that's supposed to be the other girl's leg on top of Izuna's, in which case her legs are freakishly long.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Plus Izuna doesn't have 3 legs in that poster. Unless that's supposed to be the other girl's leg on top of Izuna's, in which case her legs are freakishly long.[/QUOTE]

yep, supposed to be the other girl's leg and yep, they're out of proportion

Yeah, I pre-ordered at Amazon right after I got the e-mail. I was going to buy it somewhere I hada giftcard, but I friggin' love pre-order bonuses.

And if anyone is interested, by the by, EB/GS is offering a different, less-revealing mini-poster.

[quote name='fart_bubble']That surprises you? The bewbz are bigger in the first one[/quote]

Yeah. I thought it would be closer to 90%.

Just received an email from Atlus. Talk about double dipping...

There will be two different mini-posters from two different retailers:

dssizepostersd.jpg

Plus, there will be two RANDOM reverse cover images:

randomizunaposterart.jpg

Now, where will you be preordering your copy (or copies)? ;)

[quote name='eau']Just received an email from Atlus. Talk about double dipping...

There will be two different mini-posters from two different retailers:

dssizepostersd.jpg

Plus, there will be two RANDOM reverse cover images:

randomizunaposterart.jpg

Now, where will you be preordering your copy (or copies)? ;)[/quote]
I feel sorry for collectors now.

bread's done
Back