CompUSA's 100 PCs in 100 Days Sweeptakes Giveaway

SpectralGerm

CAGiversary!
Yep, their starting up another one. But instead of giving away Wii's thir giving away....
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6. Prize/Odds: One Hundred (100) HP PC’s (item H24-KA633, retail value of $500 each) 100 HP Printers (item H24-CB029A, retail value of $170 each), & 100 Viewsonic 22” LCD Monitors (item #V18-2206, retail value of $320 each). See www.Compusa.com/rules for complete details. Odds of winning will depend upon the number eligible entries received. Void where prohibited by law. [/FONT]
Yes, you do recieve the computer, monitor, and the printer!

Here's the link for you guys!
Good luck!

[quote name='Marion517']Signed up. Thanks OP! It's a once a day one, you may want to put that in the original post.[/quote]

I could use a new desktop, this one is getting old and slow, but I don't use it enough to justify buying a new one yet when prices just keep going down.

[quote name='happy']I could use a new desktop, this one is getting old and slow, but I don't use it enough to justify buying a new one yet when prices just keep going down.[/quote]
Prices are going to always continue to go down. The trick is to decide how much you want to spend and find the best that you can for that price.

Is anyone else annoyed by the way the emails go through on these contests? Every entry signs you up for the newsletters and sales papers, even if you're already on the list.

Thank you very much. With 100 prizes being given away it seems like there's a good chance that a CAGer or 2 might win one.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Is anyone else annoyed by the way the emails go through on these contests? Every entry signs you up for the newsletters and sales papers, even if you're already on the list.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it sucks and it's going to be as problematic as the Wii contest.

Bah i know that signing up for this will re add me to thier daily sales list , but why not.

Oh and did any CAG's win the Wii?

bread's done
Back