Weekend TF2 CAG clan for noobs and the uninitiated

Sleepkyng

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
So I work mon-friday and I live in Europe but I would really love to start a weekend Team Fortress 2 clan to play with.

I'm definitely a noob but I think it's more fun playing with people you know (even if only through CAG)

It'd be just once a week - maybe on sunday or friday for a couple of hours.

if you're interested let me know and i'll add you to my steam list and set up times etc.

My Steam Community page

I still wear the [CAG-S] tag; at least me and Easy Target. Your being in Europe may be a problem. If you're setting things up you'd to accommodate for the various time zones (I live in GMT -4/EST). Are you planning a to rent a server which is hard to justify paying for a few hours a week?

is CAG syndicate still around with their server?

I didn't know there was a TF2 CAG clan - maybe that would be a better idea.

edit: i hadn't planned on renting a server - i must admit i'm a noob when it comes to organizing this stuff.

I'd be interested in this idea. Weekends would be perfect for me and I'm looking to dig back into TF2 after not having played since january.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']is CAG syndicate still around with their server?

I didn't know there was a TF2 CAG clan - maybe that would be a better idea.

edit: i hadn't planned on renting a server - i must admit i'm a noob when it comes to organizing this stuff.[/quote]

No, me, Captain_Planet and CK64 were running it, however I stopped playing the game, and nobody really played on the server so we disbanded.

I started to play again about a month ago. My screen name is [CAG-S]Easy Target :) I finally got the flare gun for my pyro 2 nights ago playing in regular games hehe.

Edit: I occasionally play with Shottie Pippen, Captain Planet and Boomrocker if I see them online. Other than that, I've been mostly playing with new additions to my friends list. BTW, if I don't reply to you when you're talking to me, it's probably b/c my roommate is playing the game LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainPlanet!']Poor old TF2 rather shot itself in the foot with the CoD4 style unlocks.

Unfortunately its only going to get worse.[/quote]
Have any hard, statistical proof? :)

[quote name='ShottiePippen']Have any hard, statistical proof? :)[/quote]

I can think of about 27 different reasons.

(3 weapons x 9 classes)

[quote name='CaptainPlanet!']
(3 weapons x 9 classes)[/quote]
I wanted some proof that the userbase had dropped off or any signs indicating dropping overall popularity. That's okay; I'm still playing and am enjoying myself.

Now, where will the server be?

[quote name='CaptainPlanet!']I can think of about 27 different reasons.

(3 weapons x 9 classes)[/quote]

indeed those achievements and unlocks have kept me playing ^_^
i am able to play for a longer amount of time without beginning to get bored because i see the achievements as a goal/reward

I'd be interested in this. I've been looking to get back into TF2 since the updates came out but I suck at it. I don't know my steam id off the top of my head but I'll post it once I get out of work.

Edit: dcfox.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']Ha, I finally know who Mr. NoTalent is on CAG! Who is Hell Toupee?[/QUOTE]

HT is this this douche -> fargonefar

Whats the deal w/ you getting switched at the worst times EASY lol?

[quote name='Negative']HT is this this douche -> fargonefar

Whats the deal w/ you getting switched at the worst times EASY lol?[/quote]

LOL yea! BTW, sorry about last night. I was chatting with a friend through Steam and totally neglected playing at the same time. I should have left the server, but I got caught up in the conversation.

bread's done
Back