Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.royal-t.org/cafe/

cafe-1.jpg

crazy

Yeah,

personally I think it won't be quite the same since Japan is a service based culture and Maid Cafe's are just kind of a natural extension of that. In english and in the american context it might not work that well, but It couldn't hurt to check this place out.

Last time I went around japan we went to lots of maid cafe's all around the country just for kicks. Some are a bigger ripoff than others of course and some have more MOE I guess.....

DSC03477.JPG

It's open now? I'm walking distance from there, but I tried going a couple months ago and it was just an Open House kinda thing for the art gallery; the cafe wasn't up and running yet.

Man, so dissapointed that is so far from where I am at, I would be all over that (especially w/ the authentic Japanese Maids...awwww yeah)

[quote name='cdrober'](especially w/ the authentic Japanese Maids...awwww yeah)[/quote]

I wouldn't go THAT far; I saw the Craigslist ad they put out. Japanese language skills were only a "plus." You're likely to hear some Valley Girl accents there.

This would be a great place for an E3 CAG Meetup, but it closes at 6pm daily and I doubt we'd be able to get Cheapy away from E3 during their hours.

[quote name='Zoglog']I'll probably hit it this weekend after I hit up gordon ramsay's new resturant in hollywood.[/quote]

Does he come out and scream at you while you eat?

bread's done
Back