The Dark Knight Dominos $10K GIVEAWAY Instant Win Promotion

archangelreb

CAGiversary!
http://www.dominos.com/home/dk/landingPage.jsp
XboX link to see what the promotional 360's look like.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community...lt.htm?WText.camp=Community&WText.campSrc=RSS

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The TDK $10K GIVEAWAY Instant Win Promotion (the “Promotion”) is intended for viewing and participation by individuals who are at least 13 years of age and physically located in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia and shall be governed solely by U.S. law. Promotion begins on or about 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) July 7, 2008 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 27, 2008 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor's time clock shall be the official time clock of the Promotion.

ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, you must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, and be 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors, including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, or sibling), and members of the same household of Domino's National Advertising Fund Inc. (“Sponsor”), Domino's Pizza LLC, Warner Entertainment, and their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, franchisees, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to participate.

HOW TO PLAY: There are four methods to play in the Promotion.
(1) Online Order Method: 1) During the Promotion Period, visit www.dominos.com (the “Website”). You will be required to create a user name and password or log in if you are already a registrant. 2) Click on the order online button. 3) Place your online order for a Gotham City Pizza and/or The Dark Knight Meal Deal (“qualifying order”). 4) If you are a potential winner you will receive a winning message at the time of delivery or pickup of your qualifying order. (2) Phone Order Method: 1) During the Promotion Period, place your phone order for a Gotham City Pizza and/or The Dark Knight Meal Deal at a participating Domino's location. 2) If you are a potential winner you will receive a winning message at the time of delivery or pick up of your qualifying order. (3) Counter Order Method: 1) Place your in-person counter order for a Gotham City Pizza and/or The Dark Knight Meal Deal at any participating Domino's location. 2) If you are a potential winner you will receive a winning message at the time you pick up your qualifying order. For each of the above order methods, each purchase will count as only one qualifying order regardless of how many Gotham City Pizzas or Dark Knight Meals are purchased.

(4) Non Purchase Method: 1) During the Promotion Period visit www.dominos.com, click on the TDK $10K GIVEAWAY promotion link, and follow the instructions to request a game piece. 2) Accurately complete the registration form to request a game piece via email (while supplies last). Game piece will be emailed to the email address submitted on your registration form within approximately 24 hours of your request. You must register anew each time you request a game piece.

Any attempt by an entrant to request/obtain more than the stated number of game pieces by email by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or by using automated, mechanical, robotic or other programming methods, or by using any third-party website will void that entrant's request and may result in disqualification. 3) If you are a potential winner you will receive a winning message and prize claim instructions in your game piece email. All orders and game piece requests must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 27, 2008.

WINNING: A total of 21 instant win prizes will be available. Prizes will be awarded randomly via an algorithmic program. Potential winning Online Orders, Phone Orders and Counter Orders will receive a winning message at the time of delivery or pick up of the qualifying order. Potential winning Non Purchase Method participants will receive a winning message via the game piece by email. All potential prize winners must meet all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules to qualify for a prize. Limit one prize per person and/or one prize per household.

ODDS: Odds of winning an instant win prize depend on the number of eligible instant win game plays completed during the Promotion Period and are estimated at approximately 1:130,000.

PRIZES: 21 Potential Prizes. $10,000 in cash for each potential prize (awarded in the form of a check). Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes: $210,000. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Each winner is responsible for federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of prize. Prize will be sent via 1-day overnight delivery approximately 3 business days from the date of winner verification.

CLAIMING PRIZES: In the event a potential winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, prize will be awarded to parent or legal guardian of prize winner. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Sponsor. If you receive an instant win message upon delivery/pick up of your order or via the game piece by email, you (or your parent or legal guardian) are a potential winner of a prize, subject to verification. Potential Online Order, Phone Order and Counter Order Winners (or their parent or legal guardian in the event winner is a minor) must complete and sign the Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability and except where prohibited by law, Publicity Release Forms at the time of prize notification/delivery or prize may be forfeited. Potential game piece by email winners must print out an original copy of their game piece, hand write their name, address and email address on the bottom and send to: TDK $10K GIVEAWAY Winner Prize Claim, PO Box 577, Cary, IL 60013-0577 postmarked by August 11, 2008 and received by August 18, 2008. Send the game piece certified mail and retain a copy of the potential winning game piece for your records. Potential game piece by email winners (or their parent or legal guardian in the event winner is a minor) must complete, sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability and, except where prohibited by law, Publicity Release Forms within 7 days of receipt of same from Sponsor or prize may be forfeited. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will more prizes be awarded than are provided for in these Official Rules. In the event more prize notifications are given than are provided for in these Official Rules, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. By participating in the Promotion, entrants (except where prohibited by law) consent to use of their names, likenesses or biographical information in advertising, promotional or marketing materials without prior notice or compensation. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, if attempted prize notification is unsuccessful, prize is returned as undeliverable or a prize winner declines prize offered, prize will be forfeited. Forfeited prizes will not be awarded.

[quote name='Corporate King']it says no purchase necessary but you have to buy a pizza to enter...

well at least to get the code[/quote]

Yea what the hell is with that?

[quote name='Corporate King']it says no purchase necessary but you have to buy a pizza to enter...

well at least to get the code[/quote]

We just have to register on some site when it starts and they will email the code to us.

[quote name='gunm']Thanks for the heads up, but I would still ask the mods to unlinkify the SD referrals in the OP.[/QUOTE]

I 2nd this.

EDIT: I just saw the OP's other threads here in the contest section and they also have SD referrals.....

[quote name='gunm']Thanks for the heads up, but I would still ask the mods to unlinkify the SD referrals in the OP.[/quote]
Unlinkified

the boxes for that gotham city pizza are pretty cool looking, an all shiny black finish to them. they also have 5 different boxes with a different part of a batman outfit (a utility belt, mask, chest emblem and 2 arm things) that you cut out. The thing is its on the bottom of the box, so what we couldnt figure out is why someone would want to put a greasy piece of cardboard on themselves.

[quote name='ritchardf']the boxes for that gotham city pizza are pretty cool looking, an all shiny black finish to them. they also have 5 different boxes with a different part of a batman outfit (a utility belt, mask, chest emblem and 2 arm things) that you cut out. The thing is its on the bottom of the box, so what we couldnt figure out is why someone would want to put a greasy piece of cardboard on themselves.[/quote]

You obviously don't know batman fans then. If we had a Dominos here I'd be wearing the pieces right at the start of the game. It'll raise my chances of winning.

I enjoyed it. the card game you can email will be hilarious later on. My friend falls for those every time.

The first play was fun, but later free plays are no fun at all. You don't get to play the card game. You only get told "You're not a winner." Sucky.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I won the Xbox 360 today at 2:20PM EST!!!![/quote]

WHAT?!
I am farrrrr more worthy and deserving than you. I slave day and night over a hot motherboard trying to win, and you stroll in here as if you own the world. I hope the UPS delivery man gets run over my a rooster as he walks to your door. Then when you come outside to grab the package a fat child with chocolate smeared all over his face and shirt grabs the package and......waddles away. You try to get him but you slip on the maimed UPS man. Good day, huh?
Congrats...

[quote name='archangelreb']thanks spectral, i love you baby[/quote]
I think I've realized that people like you and me who deliver people the awesome contests....we never win! We need to start fixing these contests for ourselves!

Stupid contest is over now, and I didn't win a damn thing. I am beginning to feel that this site hates me, despite my long-time relationship with it. I have never won anything of value, and only received some of my free samples. The CAG gods are not a happy bunch with me......I'm going to church.

bread's done
Back