Odd Request: Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel for Gameboy Color

the_punisher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
200 (100%)
I'm looking for any leads to MGS: GB. I'm working on the entire MGS collection, and this actually looks like a solid (get it?), albeit not worked on by Kojima, game. Anything?

Minor nitpick, but you are probably looking for Metal Gear Solid for Gameboy color. Metal Gear: Ghost Babel is the Japanese/Asian release name.
Also: Although I played it year and years ago, it certainly seemed decent at the time.

Hmm...i didn't realize ghost babel was asia only, thanks. I'll be on the lookout for it OTHER than $70 on ebay, lol.

I may've found a CAG with it, but the post is OLD.

I have one complete w/box & all, but it's not for sale (sorry). I just wanted to confirm that it's simply called "Metal Gear Solid", no subheader whatsoever. One of my favorite GBC games, mostly due to the VR Missions that are included in it.

Good luck on finding a copy for cheap. With the release of MGS4, the price of all Metal Gear games have skyrocketed (the ones that are OOP at least).

**hugs his complete copy for GBC :)**

I didn't know the price was so high! I've got a complete copy that I don't even care about anymore. Looks like it might be getting sold.

[quote name='the_punisher']I'm looking for any leads to MGS: GB. I'm working on the entire MGS collection, and this actually looks like a solid (get it?), albeit not worked on by Kojima, game. Anything?[/quote]

You should mention you want a complete copy, not cart only. =)

a couple years back, after i played mgs 3, i was obsessed with the mgs series, so i bought a copy of mgs for gameboy color for $8. such an awesome game; possibly the best for gbc. i wish you luck in finding a copy.

thought id bump this. I too am looking for a copy if possible dont care if its game only as I just want to play it. Please drop a PM.

bread's done
Back