Beach Spikers

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I just picked this up at FYE for $7.50 today. I've always been really interested in the game..but I never seemed to find it for that sweet spot of about $10 (or less)

I finally came across it and I'm :bouncy:

It's actually a pretty good game! I've only been playing for an hour, and it's not the GREATEST game ever..but it's pretty fun. I played DOA Volleyball for Xbox back in the day, and this is def a better Volleyball game.

Anyone else ever play this game? Like it? Hated it?

I made an awesome team of these 2 lesbians. They love each other and shave each other's backs after games. USA! USA! USA! USA!

I've had that game for the longest time and I don't think I ever heard anyone else talk about it.

It's the best Volleyball game I ever played. I got really good at it, I think I finished everything undefeated.

there are other volleyball games that have a little more appeal. i personally am a fan of the DOA volleyball games, the second one had better things to do and yo cant beat the Japanese taking women ha ha.

I bought this game when it first became cheap and have to say it's my favorite volleyball videogame (though I haven't played many). It's just a fun, arcade-style game with a decent create-a-player option. I'm trying to remember, did this have Ulala or any other Sega characters in it?

I picked it up at Best Buy years ago when it dropped to $9.99 new, I thought it was worth that and is a fun game but I never played it that much

I got it a couple years ago, but pretty much the only reason was because Ulala was technically in it, just like Sonic Riders. Though, between the two, Beach Spikers is a lot more fun.

bread's done
Back