Cheapy's Twin

Gooney Gu Gu

CAGiversary!
Did anyone else see this picture on Gizmodo earlier in the week? Could be Cheapy's twin.

cheapTwin.jpg

does look alot like Cheapy:applause:
but how hard is it to find a big bald Jew with big black eyebrows.
I think it would be harder to find a Wombat look alike.

I thought this would just be another thread with some random bald dude, but this is actually a great lookalike.

Little known fact, he was also on Night Court
nightcourt.jpg

That is him. He talked about it on the latest CAGcast.

Spoilers
He admitted he really does have to work for a living

[quote name='Strell 2.0']You need to rethink your definition of "twin".

Mobius is a beautiful blue and white ball that orbits the sun along the same orbitational flow as Earth, but it is hidden behind the Sun opposite us and that is why we have not unable to see Mobius. It is the sister planet of our own planet Earth and could be called the "other" third planet from the Sun. It is the largest of the inner planets As well. Mobius & Earth are the only planets known to support life and are the only planets to have liquid water upon the surface.

So why have astronomers not been able to detect it via mathemetical computation of gravity?[/quote]

Genius...

[quote name='Strell 2.0']You need to rethink your definition of "twin".

Mobius is a beautiful blue and white ball that orbits the sun along the same orbitational flow as Earth, but it is hidden behind the Sun opposite us and that is why we have not unable to see Mobius. It is the sister planet of our own planet Earth and could be called the "other" third planet from the Sun. It is the largest of the inner planets As well. Mobius & Earth are the only planets known to support life and are the only planets to have liquid water upon the surface.

So why have astronomers not been able to detect it via mathemetical computation of gravity?[/QUOTE]

That's where Sonic lives.

[quote name='BigD63']does look alot like Cheapy:applause:
but how hard is it to find a big bald Jew with big black eyebrows.
I think it would be harder to find a Wombat look alike.[/quote]

Someone posted a YouTube video a while ago of some children's choir that had a kid that looked EXACTLY like Wombat. The whole thing was really kinda creepy. :lol:

What's odd is how the guy on our left looks like he could be Wombat's brother. O_O;

That must be Bizarro CAG.

[quote name='whoknows']That is him. He talked about it on the latest CAGcast.

Spoilers
He admitted he really does have to work for a living
[/QUOTE]

I never would have guessed that Cheapy is a waiter in real life.

bread's done
Back