Gamestop Diablo II Battlechest 29.99 Free Shipping

dsullo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
gamestop.com

Has the Diablo II Battlechest on sale for 29.99 with FREE Overnight Shipping with code DIABLO

I have been looking for this for a few days now and it is a little hard to find and the free overnight shipping is a nice deal.

Just in time to get back in Diablo before Diablo III comes out.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']Yeah...

This isn't much of a deal.[/quote]

Agreed, it's been that price for quite a while at many locations.

I think the OP was talking about the free overnight shipping being the boon here. The MSRP is $29.99 now, but for someone who may not have easy access to a B&M or can't find one, this is a good way to get it into their hands tomorrow for no extra charge.

yes the boon for me was the free overnight shipping. I checked locally and none of my gamestops have this in stock. Target and Best Buy has it for 39.99.

I bought one! The stores around me don't have a copy and amazon was out of stock last time I checked. Plus overnight shipping is always nice.

[quote name='rpepper']I think the OP was talking about the free overnight shipping being the boon here. The MSRP is $29.99 now, but for someone who may not have easy access to a B&M or can't find one, this is a good way to get it into their hands tomorrow for no extra charge.[/quote]
not to mention its more likely to spike in price with the announcement/release of diablo II

I remember my friends making a big deal about DII in jr.high, but never got into it because of my crappy computer (it had win 98)

Didn't this use to be $19.99? I seem to remember that it was the same price as the Starcraft Battlechest, which is still $19.99. Did the price for the Diablo one go up when then included the guides? Because I don't remember the guides being included with the old Battlechest. Or am I completely crazy here?

[quote name='dsullo']

Just in time to get back in Diablo before Diablo III comes out.[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about being pressed for time before D3 comes out. It will still be a while.

interesting. i think before the D3 announcement, the D2 battlechests were lower priced like some guys have said.

[quote name='dsullo']Just in time to get back in Diablo before Diablo III comes out.[/quote]
You've never waited for a Blizzard game before, I see... :lol:

You've got plenty of time. Lots and lots of time. At least 2 years.

g2buy.com out of stock of cd keys. It went from 3800+ stocked instantly to zero in stock in a matter of minutes when I checked a couple of minutes ago.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']g2buy.com out of stock of cd keys. It went from 3800+ stocked instantly to zero in stock in a matter of minutes when I checked a couple of minutes ago.[/quote]

Whaaaaaaat? Maybe they got shut down... hmmm.

Well, even though I ordered this only just before everyone started saying that it was sold out, I just got my keys and they registered without a problem on Blizzard's Account Manager.

WOW thanks so much guys! I was about to buy the game just for the CD Keys because I gave my old cd key to my friend.

[quote name='Batinater']i wish i had this game[/QUOTE]

Unearthing a 3 year old thread is not going to make your wish come true.

There are tons of these battlechests at Target's B&M stores, BestBuy, Walmart, etc. Good to know there's free shipping, though.

By the way, register your keys at Battle.net and you'll be given digital downloadable versions of the game. Same goes for the Starcraft chest. :D

EDIT: Argh, WTF! I didn't realize this was a necro thread. Yech, bad form, BaboonSqueezer >:p

Yeah I had a friend who wanted to buy the Battlechest but for 40 bucks off Blizz site when it was on sale for 10 I think during some holidays, I told him to wait.

whats the deal with this.. theres an 'old' and 'new' version. if you search on amazon it comes up with 2
http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-Battle...QN7Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1315091905&sr=8-2

is the new version i think and
http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-Battle...N6K3/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1315091905&sr=8-6

is the old one i belive. Whats the difference between the two? Did they change anyting for the new version? they look the same to me.

I never did play II was considering picking this up, but im not so sure.. seems like its not even a sale price, and i dont know the difference between the two

[quote name='Kenshindono']whats the deal with this.. theres an 'old' and 'new' version. if you search on amazon it comes up with 2
http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-Battle...QN7Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1315091905&sr=8-2

is the new version i think and
http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-Battle...N6K3/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1315091905&sr=8-6

is the old one i belive. Whats the difference between the two? Did they change anyting for the new version? they look the same to me.

I never did play II was considering picking this up, but im not so sure.. seems like its not even a sale price, and i dont know the difference between the two[/QUOTE]

Look closely at the picture and you'll see the difference

Oh fuck it. The old version comes with the original Diablo. In the new version they it just comes with Diablo II and the Expansion

Not much of a battle chest without the original IMHO. Blizzard has mastered the art of squeezing blood out of a turnip at this point...

bread's done
Back