Welcome to CAG 2.OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayden

Banned
A new CAG with a new OTT calls for new levels of debauchery. ... Or just a lot more of the same level. You be the judge.

NSFW

1182217474279ez6.jpg

NSFW
women.jpg

NSFW
denise_milani_dm_swimsuit33_wAW9a0G.sized.jpg
3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out my dad just had a heart attack...

I think I'm more bothered by the fact that I don't really care.

:roll:
499 replies is 500 posts. Lern 2 cownt.

[quote name='lordwow']Oh just an announcement everyone. Apparently in CAG 2.0 we start new OTTs after 497 posts. Justt a little FYI.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']:roll:
499 replies is 500 posts. Lern 2 cownt.[/QUOTE]

the 500th post came at 11:09, 2 minutes after this one started.

There's a person that cares and then there's me. Why don't you shut up and go find the former?

[quote name='lordwow']the 500th post came at 11:09, 2 minutes after this one started.[/quote]

If Kayden doesn't care that his dad had a heart attack I don't think he's going to give a flying fuck if the OTT reaches 500 before starting a new one.

:lol: No, I actually got a much bigger TV now. I couldn't find a hole large enough for it to fit in awkwardly angled. I went to IKEA and bought a TV stand. It hasn't collapsed yet...

[quote name='seanr1221']Do you still have your tv jammed in a small hole, Kayden?[/quote]

I have two sweet tattoos.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Kayden is aight.

He has such a sweet tattoo.
[/quote]

Damn, fuckers need to slow down...

I was busy having family members asking when I'm gonna find someone to settle down and have kids with at Bennigan's :whistle2:|

While at said Bennigan's, my Guiness glaze burger came without the promised side of said glaze.

When I asked the dumb bitch waitress for the glaze the menu promised, she looked at me like I schtupped the corpse of a grandparent in the arse... :booty:

Hey Plume, didja find the PS card reader for that Triple at KMart?

[quote name='seanr1221']Heh, she is pretty cute.[/QUOTE]

BUUUUZZZZZZZ! Incorrect, I'm sorry, but that's not the word we were looking for.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']lordwow, how many overly stimulating JFD interview requests have you gotten today?[/QUOTE]

7. But 6 were from you.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']lordwow, how many overly stimulating JFD interview requests have you gotten today?[/quote]
I've pm'ed him at least half a dozen times today about interviewing you. I tried sending some more pm's but his inbox was probably full of people asking the same thing.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I demand more interviews.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going to do 2 a week. In between I'll post other gaming related stuff. But interviews are the bread and butter.

Hey, wow, just a suggestion. You should take questions from the OTT for the people you are interviewing and choose a few to ask. Like a "The OTT's Sack" segment.

[quote name='dcfox']I've pm'ed him at least half a dozen times today about interviewing you. I tried sending some more pm's but his inbox was probably full of people asking the same thing.[/QUOTE]

That's true. Between all the request for interviews and my infractions, my inbox is way full.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, wow, just a suggestion. You should take questions from the OTT for the people you are interviewing and choose a few to ask. Like a "The OTT's Sack" segment.[/QUOTE]

Nioce.

Well Rocko is up next. If you guys have any questions, quote this and then put them in. And I'll compile them and send them along with my questions. And of course, you'll all be credited in my blog for you questions.

Interviews are going to be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back