Toys R Us (TRU) $10 off $50 Coupon - 7/3 - 7/5

UCLAevo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
In-store Coupon: here (you only have one chance to print it)

ToysRUs.com Coupon code: 922827

Found this on SD
Here is a LINK to $10 off $50 online or in-store (B&M) at Toys R Us (printable coupon) that is valid only July 3 thru 5, 2008.

Fineprint: *Valid 7/03/08 through 7/05/08 at Toys“R”Us stores and online at Toys“R”Us.com. Excludes diapers,
formula, video game hardware, gift cards, Kiddie Kandids, Motherhood Maternity, Buyer Protection
Plan, assembly fee, breast pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling. One coupon per
guest. Not valid with any other "R"Us total transaction offer or on prior purchases. Coupon must be
surrendered at time of purchase and value is forfeited if item is returned. Coupon prorated among
eligible items purchased. Only original coupons accepted. Void where prohibited. Valid USA only.
Cash value 1/100 of 1¢.
sorry if the link is bad. i'm not sure how to clean up referral links. here's a jpg link:
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
So what at tru costs 1 cent and has free shipping? :) I'd like to use this on Guitar Hero On Tour, but it's one penny shy of $50.

[quote name='o_O']This could be a nice time to use that $25 gift card I still have from SMG.[/quote]

crap i totally forgot that i still have that too haha. i might have to look into this, but there's nothing i really want though. maybe mario kart, but that's never in stock...

[quote name='JolietJake']Won't this not work with most wii games since they're $49.99 usually?[/QUOTE]

You wll need to add a filler.

[quote name='c.gibbits']just clicked it. damn, I closed the printing page without knowing. Just great. Haha[/QUOTE]

Empty your cache + cookies and it'll let it load again.

[quote name='lordwow']Empty your cache + cookies and it'll let it load again.[/quote]

alternatively, you can try to use the jpg

Picked up 2 copies of Final Fantasy VI Advance.

The 2 games rang up with a promo-- buy 1 GBA game, get 1 50% off. The total came to ~$48, but the clerk let me use the $10 off $50 coupon as well! So it came to $38. :)

I don't know if the GBA promo is old or ymmv, so I'm not going to
make a thread about it. And I'd rather grill burgers.

[quote name='toper']Sweet, Battlefield Bad Company for $49 here I come!!!

Thanks OP!!![/QUOTE]

Word. I'm getting that and the bf's getting The World Ends with You. I think the rest of our night's pretty wrapped up. :bouncy:

I went ahead and used it to buy the boyfriend MGS4 =) One of the various gifts I'm giving him for our 4 year anniversary!

Haha, looks like I will be going to CC in a week, and return that copy to Toys R Us...oh well, thanks anyway OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx for the pic, oddly I hadn't clicked on the link ever and the first time I did it came up saying "page expired".

Cleared cache and everything. Still no go. Maybe TRU pulled it? Prob just my machine though.

[quote name='jgamezcua']Thx for the pic, oddly I hadn't clicked on the link ever and the first time I did it came up saying "page expired".

Cleared cache and everything. Still no go. Maybe TRU pulled it? Prob just my machine though.[/quote]

clearing your cache shouldn't do it. you need to delete the TRU cookie.

[quote name='UCLAevo']clearing your cache shouldn't do it. you need to delete the TRU cookie.[/quote]

TRU cookie was also cleared and nada.

bread's done
Back