gamestop EB games closeout games PS3 Def Jam Icon $8.99(YMMV)

BADAIM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (95%)
burnout revenge / Just cause $12.99
battlefield midway $15.99

PSP
street fighter alpha atari classics evolved$8.99
sonic rivals / crazy taxi $12.99

PS3
harry potter and phenix / virtua fighter 5 $15.99

and more titles this supposed to be all stores but who knows I asked an employee who asked me what system I wanted Socom confrontation on lol....

this is just the final clearance of Gamedays stuff. Need For Speed Carbon and NBA Street Homecourt are 9.99 as well for XBox 360

this belongs to gamestop final clearance threadssale. I had similar prices on my gamestop and its the final clearance gameday sale.

yeah. Those are their Final GameDay Clearance prices. One of my gamestop has DJ Icon and those other game. If you're willing to paypal me the cost with the shipping i'm more then happy to do it. or trade pm me what you have for both ps3 and xbox 360 prefer ps3 though cuz i just bought it and only have 1 game that came with the bundle.

Virtua fighter 5 is tempting. Might have to check that out.
I actually bought DJ Icon for $1.98 (on clearance at Target). Man was that one hell of a rush. Just buying a PS3 game for that cheap was a beautiful feeling. Maybe I should actually play it one of these days.
Thanks OP!

[quote name='heyo007']Virtua fighter 5 is tempting. Might have to check that out.
I actually bought DJ Icon for $1.98 (on clearance at Target). Man was that one hell of a rush. Just buying a PS3 game for that cheap was a beautiful feeling. Maybe I should actually play it one of these days.
Thanks OP![/quote]

I heard it was bad compared to the earlier ones. The demo was frustrating.

Saw many Def Jam Icon left in the bin along with Tekken 5 and some other random PS2 games, until their inventory gets depleted this ends

[quote name='CaoPi']Saw many Def Jam Icon left in the bin along with Tekken 5 and some other random PS2 games, until their inventory gets depleted this ends[/quote]

Not quite - the final clearance ends at closing Sunday (7/6)

[quote name='heyo007']Virtua fighter 5 is tempting. Might have to check that out.
Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

damn dude I thought I was stealing it at my price lol....

Damn. I hate how all these PS3 games go down in price so much faster and lower than their 360 counterparts. It makes me want to get a ps3. The 360 version of icons is still 16 for the final clearance.

[quote name='hordak']Got Rafa Nadal Tennis (DS) for $9.99. It is AWESOME and puts Top Spin 2 to shame! :)[/quote]
rafael nadal tennis is one of the worst tennis games ever released.... u gotta be kidding

[quote name='hysterisch']Not quite - the final clearance ends at closing Sunday (7/6)[/QUOTE]

Not sure about your stores, but my local gamestop still has them... I wish Icon on the 360 was $8.99... but it's $15.99... :(

[quote name='UjnHunter']Not sure about your stores, but my local gamestop still has them... I wish Icon on the 360 was $8.99... but it's $15.99... :([/quote]

GS sent out an email late Monday night to the stores that the sale has been extended indefinitely, so at the time I posted it was correct. The sale is still running at all stores until the GS corporate office decides to end it.

Yeah, i went to GS and I saw a lot of DJ Icon copies, I will probably pick it up when I see it in around $4.99

Def Jam Icon, Need For Speed Carbon and NBA Street Homecourt also have the $5 pricegrabber rebates on them making them $3.99

[quote name='gotrice415510']rafael nadal tennis is one of the worst tennis games ever released.... u gotta be kidding[/quote]

absolutely not! this game rocks! top spin 2 is sheat compared to this.

Yup, I stopped by & grabbed an on Sat. for $8.99. While I was there, the manager ringing me up (who I've known for a while now) says "yea, I just got NBA Street Homecourt for $10 the other day, couldn't pass that up." I told him I didn't suppose he had another one, since I hadn't seen it in the bin - and he turns around & pulls out a sealed copy. :)

EDIT: Good call on the Pricegrabber rebates! I always forget about those. They're gone for the PS3 version of Homecourt, but I snagged one for Icon plus a couple other games I got in the sale - Harry Potter & Nervous Brickdown. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hordak']absolutely not! this game rocks! top spin 2 is sheat compared to this.[/quote]
top spin 2 on the ds had a crappy framerate making it unplayable, but Rafael Nadal Tennis is crap even when it is playable...

[quote name='argyle']Yup, I stopped by & grabbed an on Sat. for $8.99. While I was there, the manager ringing me up (who I've known for a while now) says "yea, I just got NBA Street Homecourt for $10 the other day, couldn't pass that up." I told him I didn't suppose he had another one, since I hadn't seen it in the bin - and he turns around & pulls out a sealed copy. :)

EDIT: Good call on the Pricegrabber rebates! I always forget about those. They're gone for the PS3 version of Homecourt, but I snagged one for Icon plus a couple other games I got in the sale - Harry Potter & Nervous Brickdown. :D[/quote]
wat is the price grabber rebate. 0_o

[quote name='gotrice415510']wat is the price grabber rebate. 0_o[/quote]If you are one of the first 5 people to write a review for a product on pricegrabber.com they give you some money back, usually like $5 - 10. I think you have to send them the UPC or something too, but I never did it.

[quote name='Proto Man']If you are one of the first 5 people to write a review for a product on pricegrabber.com they give you some money back, usually like $5 - 10. I think you have to send them the UPC or something too, but I never did it.[/quote]

You photocopy the receipt and photocopy the upc, you get $5 for most games. You need to write a 30 word or more review also. I believe it says the first 25 people but I may be wrong.

[quote name='gotrice415510']top spin 2 on the ds had a crappy framerate making it unplayable, but Rafael Nadal Tennis is crap even when it is playable...[/quote]

If you use the stylus, yes it is bad. If you switch the options to use the gamepad and buttons only (no stylus), then it is GREAT. It reminds me a lot of Virtua Tennis 3.

Any specific reasons why you think it is so bad?

[quote name='hordak']If you use the stylus, yes it is bad. If you switch the options to use the gamepad and buttons only (no stylus), then it is GREAT. It reminds me a lot of Virtua Tennis 3.

Any specific reasons why you think it is so bad?[/quote]

Roger federer vs. pete sampras tennis is the best. Better frame:dunce:rate, more characters. and the grass looks real. :whee:

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Roger federer vs. pete sampras tennis is the best. Better frame:dunce:rate, more characters. and the grass looks real. :whee:[/quote]

Hmmm... interesting couldn't find the game on Amazon, but I will keep an eye out.

bread's done
Back