The Happy Birthday Trakan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Ah shit man, you should have told us you were gonna make a Trakan B-day OTT.[/QUOTE]

It would have taken me longer to type that out than it would have to make the new topic. Yall $$$$as need to learn some patience.

[quote name='seanr1221']Happy birthday Trash.

Rock, lets play Bad Company :wave:[/quote]

I gotta go to a family event soon, I should be free tomorrow.

oh and happy birfdayz trak

NSFW

jodie_marsh_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid 2']It'll be pretty funny when Shrike/Linkin come along and merge this with Rock's OTT and reopen that one.[/QUOTE]

And when that happens I will lock it and make a new one. For some reason think that first thing is how shit is supposed to go down. That never was the rule and never should be the rule. The best OTT wins and I am sorry but ID4 is a lame fucking movie.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It'll be pretty funny when Shrike/Linkin come along and merge this with Rock's OTT and reopen that one.[/quote]

Make it happen. :pray:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']And when that happens I will lock it and make a new one. For some reason think that first thing is how shit is supposed to go down. That never was the rule and never should be the rule. The best OTT wins and I am sorry but ID4 is a lame fucking movie.[/QUOTE]

Casey knows what's up. :cool:

The difference between a minute or two doesn't matter at all.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wow, I thought Casey lost it and was shutting down the OTT...Good to know that's not the case.

Happy B-Day Trakan![/quote]

That it is what I thought too... I that is why I reacted so quickly.

You Mom may have given birth to you but I'm the one that gave you life. Happy Birthday Trakan. I hope you get some HD movies that take place outside.

[quote name='joe2187']Micheal Bay script cant be real, It's too fucken Awful to be made by a human being[/quote]

:rofl:

I know that stuff is just too hilarious. Did he really make that? Or is this fake? I mean it seems ridiculous even for Micheal Bay.

Also Joe, by any chance did you manage to snag some of that Acne Medicine you were talking about.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why would you want rain on the 4th?[/quote]

I don't care when it rains. I just want it TO rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back