A Yellow Fellow:: H3 Montage

Wow, dude! Very good job! Being a Halo player, I'm impressed as hell at your skills. If I wasn't a Halo player, I would want to definitely play this game, as the montage rocks, and absolutely highlights the cool/exciting aspects of Halo!

Good shit, bro!

Wow if players are half as good as this online it's no wonder why I get my ass kicked all the time. However like Simon says, this makes me want to play. If you ever need a teamate to rack up some deaths add me.

Pretty sweet vid though.

That was tight but needs more nades to the nads:
n2n.jpg

[quote name='life.exe']Two triples? thats it?[/quote]
I had a ton more clips with way more multikills, but I deleted them because I never thought I was going to make a montage. Making a montage was sort of a spur of the moment kind of deal. Thank you everyone for the positive comments. I am currently a level 45 brigadier.

Also can you guys please rate it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This actually reminds me why I think Halo 3 is horribly unbalanced. The sniper rifle just takes a lot of the fun out of the game. It's silly that anyone should be running through a level gunning people down with it. Of course, that's nothing against you, just the basic game design.

Editing was not that good if you ask me. There are tons of clips where they show too much of what you were doing before you got that awesome kill. For example; following that guy with camo right in the beginning. You should have cut out that part that you followed him and just put in the part where you threw the sticky grenade. It would have made you look more "pro" and it would have been more of a WOW moment. The clips also show too much of what you were doing after you got the kills. I don't want to see someone tea bagging the floor after he got a double kill with sticks.

Just some constructive criticism...

[quote name='elwood731']This actually reminds me why I think Halo 3 is horribly unbalanced. The sniper rifle just takes a lot of the fun out of the game. It's silly that anyone should be running through a level gunning people down with it. Of course, that's nothing against you, just the basic game design.[/quote]

Sounds like you haven't even played the game. What this guy accomplished in these videos are NOT commonplace. And yet, you make it seem like this happens in every match.

[quote name='help1']Sounds like you haven't even played the game. What this guy accomplished in these videos are NOT commonplace. And yet, you make it seem like this happens in every match.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I have played the game and minus some of the grenade sticks (which do happen more often than they should due to luck), I have seen plenty of players who run through levels with sniper rifles killing far too many people. In fact, it was fairly commonplace. It's horrible balancing of that weapon. I'd think anyone who played much of Halo 3 would have experienced the same.

[quote name='elwood731']Actually, I have played the game and minus some of the grenade sticks (which do happen more often than they should due to luck), I have seen plenty of players who run through levels with sniper rifles killing far too many people. In fact, it was fairly commonplace. It's horrible balancing of that weapon. I'd think anyone who played much of Halo 3 would have experienced the same.[/quote]

Your post made me laugh. Hard. I play with level 50's all the time, and these moves are not commonplace at all. If you think all Halo players are running and gunning with the sniper, you're truly ignorant. If anyone gets a no scope, they usually waste 2 or 3 shots, and aren't getting headshots all the time with no scopes, that is for sure.

You had some pretty nice clips in the montage. I don't think it stands out because of the lackluster editing and garbage music. It seems like every other montage.

Take note of my boy ryan w's montage that won him "Montage of the Year" award. And this is with Halo 2 where he didn't have the luxury of an in-game clip editor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc_kg_2VkRs

the editing and the music was great in the clip, but the action itself was nothing impressive
here's a good montage IMO

[youtube]xwMUawpNJuY[/youtube]

I don't see that guy doing anything more impressive than Ryan, and the editing and music definitely isn't as good.

bread's done
Back