Just got the new EGM in...

st0neface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Splinter Cell:pT got 10, 9.5, and 9.5, it barely beat out Ninja Gaiden this month which got 9.5s all around. Theres also a nice little update on MGS3. Just thought someone may care about the scores.

:) Sounds good so far these games are all livin up to the hype. You got it today? thats pretty fast i wonder if ill get mine today also

Any coupons? What are some of the main articles in it cuz I got just enough credits to get a magazine and I typically don't like EGM, but if it has good coupons or some good articles I might get it.

Was it a multiplatform review, or was it an X-Box review? If multiplatform, did they mention anything about online for the GC version? It seems highly unlikely since the GC doesn't have voice chat capabilities...

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']even tho i get it i hate this magazine[/quote]

Personally I think it's the best gaming mag out there...tell me you don't like Gamepro. Then I'd be convinced that this was Bizarro World.

The Zinio electronic version isn't available yet. That's messed up, you'd think that would be ready before the print version is delivered.

The Splinter Cell review is Xbox only, well the GBA one got reviewed too, but it got i think all 4.5s. Its not on store shelves until about a week, and the coupons are worthless, but the articles are really good.

[quote name='bowsernieb'][quote name='CaptainObviousXl']even tho i get it i hate this magazine[/quote]

Personally I think it's the best gaming mag out there...tell me you don't like Gamepro. Then I'd be convinced that this was Bizarro World.[/quote]

Dude they both suck. They're out of date and their scores are very often skewed. I remember one issue when they answered a mailbag letter asking if Rollercoaster Tycoon would come to xbox. Their response: "I doubt it, the odds are very slim." To my chagrine, on the very next page is an ad for Rollercoaster Tycoon for the Xbox (which had since come out). Way to go fellas.

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']even tho i get it i hate this magazine[/quote]

I thing EGM and GI are the best vid game mags out there! I like it how they don't give every good game a perfect 10 (I think GI has given away less than 10 perfect 10's). I can't stand mags like Tips and Tricks (even they I get a free one in my mailbox every month). I don't understand why people would pay for one every month! I mean it's basically the same cheats but with maybe 15 pages of actually video game coverage different every month. I can't even remember the last time I used a cheat code. I think the last time I used cheats was back in the N64 days.

[quote name='evilmax17']I remember one issue when they answered a mailbag letter asking if Rollercoaster Tycoon would come to xbox. Their response: "I doubt it, the odds are very slim." To my chagrine, on the very next page is an ad for Rollercoaster Tycoon for the Xbox (which had since come out). Way to go fellas.[/quote]

Wasn't that OXM, not EGM? Or is my memory failing me?

[quote name='kaw']The Zinio electronic version isn't available yet. That's messed up, you'd think that would be ready before the print version is delivered.[/quote]

I know, that is really annoying me. The digital version should be delivered as soon as the issue is completed.

bread's done
Back