CAG Interview

MoB Karnage

CAG Veteran
Hey I'm MoB Karnage I've been in multiple top pro gaming teams and I saw your guys site and thought I might hit it up about getting an interview on one of your podcasts heres my gaming history and my carrer plans.

Pro Gaming Experience:
Play on fragD for RB6:V2 one of the top pro teams for Vegas 1 and 2
Played on EFX with Corvette Mike one of the top Vegas 1 pros.
Played with N0M4D for Vegas 1 (N0M4D is a guy that is handicapped from the neck down and has a custom controller that he can play with his face no joke and don't make fun of him please)
Playing with MoB Gaming Family right now, I'm qualified for Carom 3D for the WCG about an hour ago and will be going to WCG.

I have Skype, TeamSpeak and Ventrillo.

The reason I want an interview is to kind of help get my name out there a bit but If you do this for me I will help you by putting your logo on my shirt at events and on our website, and I'll refer some people to your site.

Hit me up with a message, I could fit you into an episode on my show if you're interested.

Edit: How does one play using a controller with their face and still be able to see the screen?

[quote name='MoB Karnage']Hey I'm MoB Karnage I've been in multiple top pro gaming teams and I saw your guys site and thought I might hit it up about getting an interview on one of your podcasts heres my gaming history and my carrer plans.

Pro Gaming Experience:
Play on fragD for RB6:V2 one of the top pro teams for Vegas 1 and 2
Played on EFX with Corvette Mike one of the top Vegas 1 pros.
Played with N0M4D for Vegas 1 (N0M4D is a guy that is handicapped from the neck down and has a custom controller that he can play with his face no joke and don't make fun of him please)
Playing with MoB Gaming Family right now, I'm qualified for Carom 3D for the WCG about an hour ago and will be going to WCG.

I have Skype, TeamSpeak and Ventrillo.

The reason I want an interview is to kind of help get my name out there a bit but If you do this for me I will help you by putting your logo on my shirt at events and on our website, and I'll refer some people to your site.[/QUOTE]

Wow, he's lucky to have a huge face at the very least. If I tried using my smaller face, I'd fail even playing Atari games. Good to know he's enjoying an active gaming life with what he has to live with. I don't know where I'd be without my hands (and feet, as I'm active in a competitive DDR group over at www.floridaddr.com)

Yeah he's a really col guy he talks some trash but he'll back it up, Twenzor what time is best to talk to you on aim like want to set a time?

bread's done
Back