Preorder Madden 09 - NFL Shop 25% off code

wow, that is awefully pricey for an anniversary edition. for a sports game that will drop like crazy in less than a year. i am not sure it's worth it. the discount seems great though, that seems like a big cut from the listed price.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for a deal on this. 20th anniv + Favre on the cover + head coach + enhanced '93 version w/roster updates = willing to pay $70.

Well, just an FYI...

There is shiipping on a video game only order. So it's about $50 if you order JUST a game. Looking around, the promotion gave you free shipping on jerseys and a few other items. And as there was a replica jersey I'd never seen before and decided I wanted, I put that in the cart with Madden '09 on 360, and suddenly shipping was $2.

Made my entire purchase $103, but considering a $75 jersey and a $60 game, with no tax and $2 shipping, seems like a pretty good deal to me. :)

Awesome deal, thanks OP. I haven't bought Madden since back in 2005 because I couldn't justify paying $120 for both football games (and they have blown recently) but now with Eli as SB champion and this great deal, I will make an exception.

Do we think this will be the lowest price for Madden...50 shipped is pretty dam good, but what about GS, will they put out a coupon book or something thats worth it?

I'm late to the game, but may I ask, what's so great about Madden 93? Didn't they include this on the 2005 CE too?

I could see BB or CC doing a $10 gift card deal to drive traffic, but you probably won't get it cheaper than $50 until after the Super Bowl.

l just placed an order for the PS3 Anniversary Edition for 72.48. Also does anyone notice that they took the PS3 Anniversary Edition off of the page.

^ Looks like the anniversary ones are sold out and no longer available. This thread made it to front page on Slickdeals.net and you know the leaches on that site that purchase in bulk for ebay purposes.

I believe I saw $10 off the madden games at my local 711 if anyone doesn't feel like waiting on shipping. Not sure if it's at ALL 711's, or just mine(Forest Park, IL)

[quote name='sundoobie']^ Looks like the anniversary ones are sold out and no longer available. This thread made it to front page on Slickdeals.net and you know the leaches on that site that purchase in bulk for ebay purposes.[/quote]

Dang it! I knew I should've jumped on it when I had the chance! Anyone think they will have more of them later on?

[quote name='fatez']wow, that is awefully pricey for an anniversary edition. for a sports game that will drop like crazy in less than a year. i am not sure it's worth it. the discount seems great though, that seems like a big cut from the listed price.[/QUOTE]

u get 2 games nfl 2k sucks fanboy and thankz OP

did anyone else have their credit card charged for their order? mine got charged and when i went to check the status of my order, the product description came up as "NFL Shop RS Insert" and the status said that it was canceled. is any else order like that?

Mine's got two line items. One for the game which is on hold until release date. The other is for the NFL Shop RS Insert and says cancelled. I can only assume that it's some kind of promotional flyer that they are sending out right now that won't be applicable to send next month.

i pre-order the Anniversary Edition for the PS3 yesterday but i only have one line item and it is the NFL Shop RS Insert. The game is no where to be found but they still charged my card $72.48.

Not sure what to tell you, Nightwarrior. I know that the supposedly pulled the Anniversary edition out of the promotion.

Deal is deal. Coupon code no longer valid for games. Good luck to those who ordered, because they may cancel.

my order status for the Anniv Edition says this

Item(s) on hold until release date: 07 / 08 / 08

I do have the second item, NFL Shop RS Insert, that was canceled. I believe thats their usual catalog they include with any order.

Just a heads up, both Anniversary editions are available again, though the 25% off coupon no longer works on games.

Instead, use this 15% off coupon code: ABNC45Q81

Also, it's probably just a mistake, but the ship date for the anniversary edition says:
"Release Date: Buy now for shipping by 08/05/2008"

Whereas the regular one says:
"Release Date: Buy now for shipping by 08/12/2008"

bread's done
Back