Who got the props? 5ft, Evil Dee & BuckshOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Who the hell is evilmregg? :|[/quote]

Don't you be frontin' on my man. He been round before your momma born.

[quote name='evilmregg']So long to OTT. Let's take a moment to reflect on all the wonderful things that happened over the course of this thread... OK, I've got nothing.[/quote]

Had you been keeping up with ATOTTT, you'd know something is always happening.

[quote name='evilmregg']Your daddy.[/quote]

This.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Your mom.[/quote]

That.

[quote name='evilmregg']My question is: Who the hell are you? Or that's what my question would be if I cared. But I don't.[/quote]

Oh snap!

[quote name='seanr1221']Who the hell is Liquid2? :|[/quote]

He's that puddle.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I see. You're a bad ass. :cool::cool::cool:
[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='darthbudge']Morning OTT. Maybe I will work on Ass The OTT Turns some for BSB.

They sent me sent a prepaid box to use...[/QUOTE]

They didn't give me that option. I guess I could have asked for that but frankly I prefer getting the label e-mailed to me as I'm going to get it to UPS today instead of waiting for a prepaid box.

The label cuts it close. Like I said I used a box just barely large enough and pretty light packing (bubble wrap and those air void fillers) and it came to 7lb. 11 oz or so. Label is for just 8 lbs. If I used a larger box and/or newspaper for padding it would have been over weight.

[quote name='lordwow']Well if they wash off my autograph on it wubb, you can always send it back to me and I'll sign it again.[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

I'm more worried about the Mak and DJK8E sigs. Those two have really changed.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I can't pull a lulu without my sweetums.[/QUOTE]

sweetums.jpg

???

[quote name='AngellicLulu']hehe I knew you guys would like sweetums. It's better than sweetie pie honey bunches of oats.[/quote]

fuck.

I just got back from :puke: because of the initial sweetums and... oh god, I'm gonna be sick...

[quote name='anomynous']Broken link is broken, and the GPS system isn't for me. It's for my dad[/quote]

wow. new cag is AIDS. ;)

not sure, if you're really looking for one. but I'm happy you're looking at garmin and not fucking tom tom.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck.

I just got back from :puke: because of the initial sweetums and... oh god, I'm gonna be sick...[/QUOTE]
hehe you would.

As far as GPS, I think the big feature that separates them is if it speaks street names or not.

"Turn left on Maple St in 0.4 miles"
vs.
"Turn left in 0.4 miles"

Get one that says the street names.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I hope my record store has $$$$yTardust so I don't have to order it from Tower.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I know mine definitely has the CD, but the vinyl would be nice.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']waawoo, you ever check out that shizz i sent you?[/QUOTE]

I listened to a few songs but couldn't get into it so I'm going to listen again in a few days and see if that makes a difference.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']hangovers suck.[/QUOTE]I don't think I'll ever try having a hangover in my life. ;) I will make one blog entry about my feelings towards alcohol and everything. I'm cool with others doing it, but it's not my thing, ya know.

Lol, it's funny how when I read the comments in my blog (some who barely know me), can easily figure out I have social issues, and that was about to be a blog entry, weird (but not severe like it use to be). :lol:

I'm heading out to GS today, but still debating whether I get something. The coupon is nice, but I may have to import a game soon, and Soul Calibur IV comes out.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I listened to a few songs but couldn't get into it so I'm going to listen again in a few days and see if that makes a difference.[/quote]

VoD and HD are better than Trapped IMO -- though Trapped has a lot of variety -- VoD and HD are more rock/alternative with some punk influence or something.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']VoD and HD are better than Trapped IMO -- though Trapped has a lot of variety -- VoD and HD are more rock/alternative with some punk influence or something.[/QUOTE]

I'll take that into account when I listen. Thanks, mang. :)

I think NG2 will take much longer for me to finish than MGS4 -- I get the feeling I'm toward the end of Act 2 in MGS4 already... there's 5 acts total, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back