ToyOTTa

Status
Not open for further replies.

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
728429.jpg

I went over 68 cents once and they Negged me with a $35 overdraft charge and additional $20 for not paying it within the week.

fuckers.

Lame

[quote name='joe2187']I went over 68 cents once and they Negged me with a $35 overdraft charge and additional $20 for not paying it within the week.

fuckers.

Lame[/quote]

That happened to me with my Best Buy Reward Zone Master card...I paid $35 for going over .60 fucking cents...it hurt.

Super duper old.

You guys don't fuck around at CoD4. Those British dudes were pretty funny.

I'd imagine domination is pretty lame when you're not playing with a team.

[quote name='joe2187']I went over 68 cents once and they Negged me with a $35 overdraft charge and additional $20 for not paying it within the week.

fuckers.

Lame[/quote]
That reminds me of the time I thought I had $20 in my checking account, back in the day gas was cheap so putting $5 in here and there got you places.

Unfortunately Blizzard pulled out my membership fee that week and I forgot. I went to the gas station 3 times, $5 each time and over drafted three times... I barely had a check that week when it deposited and I finally figured out what happened.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm a girl, I'm a girl, I'm a girl!

I'M A GIRL![/quote]
Suuuuuure, I'm a girl too. We believe ya. ;)

[quote name='mojimbo']I still don't understand what "back titty" is supposed to mean.[/quote]
I am COMPELLED to post a picture! COMPELLED!

Sit down in a chair with your back facing a mirror, turn your head and look at your back in the mirror.

I'm sure you'll find more than 10 back titties up on your left side alone! :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm a girl, I'm a girl, I'm a girl!

I'M A GIRL![/quote]

First Mox now you? what the fuck man. They just giving away sex changes or some shit?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']fuck...now we have users creating threads who say nothing but "check out my blog for more info" :roll:[/quote]

Hey Check what I copy and pasted from Kotaku! :cool:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Hey Check what I copy and pasted from Kotaku! :cool:[/quote]

That again, totally different...atleast you'd have something to read and discuss when you click on the thread, instead you're presented with a link to a blog only because that user wants more attention.

[quote name='darthbudge']SerenityKry should really post some pictures so we can verify her female-ness.[/quote]
Please refer to my picture album in my profile for more information! :rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thats almost as bad as Jimbo never seeing a box.[/quote]

that shit doesn't show up on my iPhone. jimbo has some magic shit.

[quote name='SerenityKry']Please refer to my picture album in my profile for more information! :rofl:[/quote]

Pretty cute...You need a little more meat though.

Hey guys, SerenityKry is a girl. Did you know that? I didn't. She doesn't advertise the fact nearly enough because she doesn't want attention.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Some how "Back Titty" got derived from "Bat Cave" Or it was the other way around. It was something that SeanRacist said, I think.[/QUOTE]Oh, maybe that one room on Downpour to the right of the turret on the shitty spawn. We need CastleRybread to clarify.

[quote name='seanr1221']Unreal and me are like Wubb and Halo.[/quote]

I'll play with you once I get it from Amazon. Hopefully next Monday or Tues.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Hey Check what I copy and pasted from Kotaku! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Haha, that was pretty good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That again, totally different...atleast you'd have something to read and discuss when you click on the thread, instead you're presented with a link to a blog only because that user wants more attention.[/QUOTE]
They're very similiar. Kotaku, Joystiq, XboxFanboy, etc. are all just blogs. The only difference is that people copypasta the text in the thread to actually discuss. Now, this guy wants us to discuss it in his blog so he becomes internet famous.

I agree with you though. This "new" way sucks.

The CopyPasta is what threads are made for. Blogs need to be about the user itself. Like that mango knife and his 25 years of no driving and sex.

[quote name='SerenityKry']Please refer to my picture album in my profile for more information! :rofl:[/quote]

Oh I see now. Pretty cute, but slightly rough looking.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Pretty cute...You need a little more meat though.[/quote]
Tell me about it, I had quite a few tests ran when I was younger but they could never give my mom an answer as to why I'm not much of a weight gainer despite how much I eat and how little I do in the way of physical work out.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey guys, SerenityKry is a girl. Did you know that? I didn't. She doesn't advertise the fact nearly enough because she doesn't want attention.[/quote]
I thought glueing a keg belly and a carpet happy trail to my stomach would help me hide my gender.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']that shit doesn't show up on my iPhone. jimbo has some magic shit.[/QUOTE]I just loaded it five minutes ago, her pussy is definitely 4 minutes and 30 seconds in.

He's gotta realize that the only way to get himself famous is not to blogspam a thread. Instead he should interview OTT members, review the OTT or talk about how he's 25 and has never had a girlfriend.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Brown? I've been tempted...I get PM's asking me to do it all the time.[/quote]

I hope you're not serious.

What would you people do without me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back