$5 off DoubleJump Strategy Guides

[quote name='fujishig']? Did doublejump have a hand in the Metal Gear Solid 4, Ninja Gaiden 2, and GTA guides?[/QUOTE]

heh, first thing I wondered as well. I love me some DJ guides. Anyone know how much shipping is though?

[quote name='eau']$6.30 shipping for a guide kills the deal for me.[/quote]

me too. i was all excited too until i discovered this.

still, it may be worth it for some of these like Mana Khemia which are hard to find. it's sold out on Amazon and i cant find it anywhere around me.

[quote name='Puffa469']sooo tempted to get the Mana Khemia guide....[/QUOTE]

I have this guide and thought it was well put together. My only complaint is that this, like the Persona 3 guide, is half the size of a regular strategy guide. I hope this isn't what the future holds for strategy guides.

This also works for Hardcore Gamer magazine subscriptions...brings it down to $19.99 (no shipping cost, obviously.)

tempting, but man...their covers are always all loli'd out. I really don't want that shit coming to my doorstep :\

[quote name='gollog']$6.30 is for Priority Mail. There is a $3.87 Media Rate padded envelope option.[/quote]

nice, that's a lot better - 18.86 shipped for something (Mana Khemia) sold out on Amazon and everywhere i look.

weird Media Mail didnt show up for me yesterday.

Damn, really interested in ordering the Disgaea 3 guide but who the hell is going to be signing it? Is "djpubba" a nickname of the writer or something? Plus, it's still DJ's stupid small form guides... I love how well their guides are writted but the small forms are hard to use (and the last to two guides I got from them, Soul Nomad and Mana Khemia, felt really cheap).

When's this expire Cheapy?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back