Batman Spectacular Sweepstakes!

the_fibbler

CAG Veteran
Supervalu is giving away lots of Batman prizes to promote The Dark Knight. You can do one entry per day for the grand sweepstakes prize which allows you to play for an instant prize as well. Besides the grand prize the prizes seem a little underwhelming, but I already have a contest ritual going so I figured whats one more!

To Play Go Here:
http://generalmills.eprize.net/supervalubatman/index.tbapp?page=verifyage_form

From the Official Rules:
Sweepstakes Prize:
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $5,000 VISA gift card

Instant Win Game Prizes:

ONE HUNDRED (100) FIRST PRIZES: Batman: The Dark Knight film cell.

FIVE HUNDRED (500) SECOND PRIZES: Batman baseball cap.

TWO HUNDRED FIFTY (250) THIRD PRIZES: Batman backpack.

ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED (1,500) FOURTH PRIZES: Batman Keytag.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='roguejedi5']Man there is alot of these contests going for this movie. thanks for link fibbler![/quote]
Fibbler sounds like the name of a batman villain.

Has anyone won anything? I seem to be at a bust, I figured with 1-3 odds I could at least score a Batman Keytag. Oh well maybe another contest with no end in sight for me.

I've played at least six times and haven't won anything. I think that it's not one in three odds. I think that most of the time they make all of the choices losers, then when they decide to let you win, all of the choices are winners. They just make it seem like a one in three chance to make you keep playing.

I'm loving how the god damn site is glitched. I typed in the CAPTCHA combo about 15 times now and it keeps saying I'm typing it in wrong. Well, screw you game!

fuck this. All I want is the fucking Batman hat, that's all. I tried my Mom's email + 2 of mine + like 40 proxy servers... fuck this. lol.

After playing every day, I won a keytag. Kind of a letdown, but better than nothing. I'm not even that big a fan of Batman, so I might give it away here later once I find out what it looks like.

bread's done
Back