GS Buy One Used DS/PSP Game Get One 50% Off select THQ titles only

ChunkyLover78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I was at Gamestop today trading in some games and the manager was reading a piece of paper that they just got, I am assuming it is a memo, and he read aloud that there is going to be a Buy 1 get one 1/2 off any DS and PSP game. I'm assuming it's the next coupon for the following week (After 7/10), or it should be coming up soon. Just thought people would want a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the possible heads up. I figured a 25% off PS3 games was too good to be true. This'll be quite a disappointing coupon, if that's the case... although I guess we were due for one considering how good the last month's have been.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how this would be a bad coupon.

For the DS owners, if you can find them used you could get TWEWY and another DS game like FF: RoF or something.

For PSP owners you can get GoW and Crisis Core

This works out to be 25% off each game, right? Not to mention you're being forced to buy games into increments of 2. Not a bad coupon, just seems like standard fare.

[quote name='GuardianE']I figured a 25% off PS3 games was too good to be true.[/quote]We already got that coupon a few weeks ago. Good times.

this would be nice seeing that my local gamestop has just about every first party "good" DS game I could ever ask for.

Although, I do have a good chunk, but there are some there that I want :)

seems like every other portable game deal they have. they had the 20% off any used ds, gba, psp game not too long ago, and there was a no minimum/5 game max on that one.

not too bad, I'm actually looking for two used games.. but they are quite new...

FFTA2 & EO2... I really doubt they'll be in Gamestop used... oh well...

But I am trading back Bomberland 2 back to TRU and see if they have EO2 or FFTA2

And... trading back Prof Layton from BB for FFTA2 or EO2, whoever had the damn games....

I couldn't find either when TRU had their b2g1 free deal and I PM at BB for it on the last day hoping they would have either one of those available....

Well it's been said that this isn't this weeks coupon, just a sale they are having.

[quote name='arcurifisher']this is just a sale that will be happening the Friday coupon will be different[/quote]

It isn't unheard of for GameStop to actually just have a sale. I should have the coupon by 7 or 8 PM tonight if the schedule holds true to normal so we will see what the coupon is.

Where is the list? I was hoping to pick up The World Ends with You (finally), but I might not wait until Sunday if it's not included. Link?

Oh, I see it now. Eww, those are some horrible games. So much for a B1G1/2off on all used DS games. Thanks for pointing it out to me, mkernan!

*goes to buy a used The World Ends with You on hold at a local GameStop*

[quote name='Sooku']Now somebody just needs to find 2 copies of Electroplankton in one store. :p[/quote]
it's not on all psp/ds... only THQ as said in other posts.

and the 25% off used DS deal was much better for hunting Electroplankton.

a gamestop near me had a complete copy, so I bought it, and then after the coupon came, I got it price adjusted. With the cashier's screw up, I got it for about $37.

can't complain.

also, my local gamestop has a used cart-only copy now.

[quote name='Xfactor4']This thread title should be updated since it is not accurate at all. I was actually half way excited for a moment until I realized it was not legit. The offer is ONLY good on a limited selection of crappy THQ titles... :drool: [/quote]Done.

bread's done
Back