The "Right meow? Hm, meows not a good time." OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1211271302426.gif

You figure with all the money Kuga got from that he's be able to parlay it into a bigger gig then playin' WoW at "LAN City and Bagle Co." all day.

[quote name='Moxio']Sorry can't, my 360 RROD'd last night.[/QUOTE]I mean on DII, $$$$a. I still haven't renewed my XBL subscription, remember? :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Liquid keep that shit on the DL.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. :x

I wish I could sell this old original xbox. I don't really have any more need for it. Plus I could use the money for a big Pack of Verbs and another year of XBL. I only have like a month.

Casey you're so cool! *dreamy eyes*

Hey Liquid once you get D2 running I'll go ahead and install it. USWest Non-Ladder?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']FUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccKKKKKK.

Tank is sold. ;__;

It was listed at 11:20 AM.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that.

Seriously though, 190 for 100? Dayum.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']No problem, I just don't want the piracy discussion to get out of hand.[/QUOTE]Yessir.

[quote name='Moxio']Casey you're so cool! *dreamy eyes*

Hey Liquid once you get D2 running I'll go ahead and install it. USWest Non-Ladder?[/QUOTE]

I just finished installing it and LoD. I'm gonna...finish up my work some other hardware first though, so probably later this afternoon/tonight.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yessir.

I just finished installing it and LoD. I'm gonna...finish up my work some other hardware first though, so probably later this afternoon/tonight.[/QUOTE]

Good luck.

Sure. Now that I no longer have a 360 I'll probably play D2 as much as I can. Liquid said he'd be ready this afternoon/evening.

Wow...

I think I literally and physically beat some sense into my brother when I broke his nose.

He calls me up and asks me if I could help him take care of his finances and debts, and help him look for a job.

[quote name='joe2187']Wow...

I think I literally and physically beat some sense into my brother when I broke his nose.

He calls me up and asks me if I could help him take care of his finances and debts, and help him look for a job.[/QUOTE]

Heh.

I fucking hate Indian people.

I was going to go see Dark Knight with my friends at an awesome new movie theatre during the midnight showing, but now I have to go watch it with my ghetto ass cousin in a ghetto ass movie theatre in Union, NJ 2 days AFTER it's release!

My parents say I should go since I haven't seen him in a while and he's family.

fuck family, i don't wanna get shot in Union!

[quote name='darthbudge']What are you gonna be doing on Monday?[/quote]
Outside at some water park all day with the gf.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I fucking hate Indian people.

I was going to go see Dark Knight with my friends at an awesome new movie theatre during the midnight showing, but now I have to go watch it with my ghetto ass cousin in a ghetto ass movie theatre in Union, NJ 2 days AFTER it's release!

My parents say I should go since I haven't seen him in a while and he's family.

fuck family, i don't wanna get shot in Union![/quote]

I can understand not wanting to get shot, but why don't you just watch the movie twice?

[quote name='Rocko']Outside at some water park all day with the gf.[/quote]

Ah, yeah that will get you sunburned.

[quote name='darthbudge']I can understand not wanting to get shot, but why don't you just watch the movie twice?

Ah, yeah that will get you sunburned.[/quote]

I don't care how good a movie is, I would never pay to watch it twice in that short of a time span.

[quote name='zewone']How old are you, Brown? Lettin' your parents tell you what it do.[/quote]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I think he's 20.[/quote]

Yup. My parents aren't telling me what to do, I just feel obligated to go since I haven't been there in a while.

Chances are, im not gonna get shot, I was exaggerating, but the theatre is always packed, the place is extremely ghetto, and the it sucks.

Zew, you just made my day.

And what the hell? I was ranked in the 2,000s last night for Unreal, and now Im back in the 3,000s and I increased my kill to death ratio by 100 :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back