This is nOTT the OTT you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

getmeoutofjoliet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Where the hell is it?
kodak.jpg

:lol: I like how I my character was behind someone else on my team when the match was over, so I pelvic thrusted the whole time.

Wall-E was indeed exceptional. I've to say though, I was really hoping that it would have no speech at all, other than the robot "speech," like it did in the beginning.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Wall-E was indeed exceptional. I've to say though, I was really hoping that it would have no speech at all, other than the robot "speech," like it did in the beginning.[/QUOTE]

Ya that's fair, though I did really like
the Axium and that plot. I was worried it was going to be some sort of aliens.

For what it's worth, I've had multiple problems with Memorex discs, including an entire spindle of 100 discs where not a single of them worked properly.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']For what it's worth, I've had multiple problems with Memorex discs, including an entire spindle of 100 discs where not a single of them worked properly.[/QUOTE]

Ya. My 100 pack of Memorex was like 1 in 10 working. They suck.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya that's fair, though I did really like
the Axium and that plot. I was worried it was going to be some sort of aliens.
[/QUOTE]

Did you not see the BnL ads? No clue where you got that idea.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Did you not see the BnL ads? No clue where you got that idea.[/QUOTE]

No I did. I just figured
they were all dead, and that's why they didn't come back. Plus the Axium was only one of the ships wasn't it? Didn't they show ships launching every day? Or were they going to the Axium?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh, I see.

To be fair, Eve really looks nothing like Wall-E.

Best part of the movie was easily the dance.[/QUOTE]

Ya. The dance was awesome.

I thought they would end it
mimicing the scene they kept watching from Hello Dolly, walking off hand-in-hand

[quote name='lordwow']Ya. The dance was awesome.

I thought they would end it
mimicing the scene they kept watching from Hello Dolly, walking off hand-in-hand
[/quote]

Didn't like the dance so much.

Loved the retarded malfunctioning paint-bot. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Didn't like the dance so much.[/QUOTE]You didn't like the dance, and you didn't like the lack of dialogue?

You're liking it for all the wrong reasons, mang!

[quote name='Liquid 2']You didn't like the dance, and you didn't like the lack of dialogue?

You're liking it for all the wrong reasons, mang![/quote]

i liked how they managed the lack of dialogue and thought it was nicely done -- my only complaint was not knowing if there would be any sort of dialogue was rough -- I hated castaway because it forced 1.5+ hours of almost dialogue-less boredom -- the lack of dialogue, intitally, was a great tool to show how desolate the earth had become, using the limited adverts to tell the story. They did it very well... I was just worried it would get old after awhile. :)

The dance was ok, but by no means was it the best part of the film for me.

I thought they were alright, wahoo.

LOVED the way they ended it though, what with the wall of noise and general ruckus causing. :lol:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']The House Bunny is going to be the best movie EVAR!![/QUOTE]

You know it

And what with bumping 5 year old threads?

America's Got Talent is a great show.

As for Wall-E, The cleaning robot and the robot
that painted random shit
were both hilarious.

One of the best parts was when
Wall-E first saw the cleaning robot and saw him clean, so he moved his foot forward and made a mark, it got cleaned, so Wall-E put his foot on the robots face.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I thought they were alright, wahoo.

LOVED the way they ended it though, what with the wall of noise and general ruckus causing. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was pretty sick.

You should at least hear their latest, Meanderthal, good stuff.

[quote name='Rocko']America's Got Talent is a great show.
[/quote]

You are to shows as dcfox is to movies. ;)

I need to leave you feedback for those movies.

[quote name='mr ryles']stolen from kotaku, but it's fucking funny

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9o5_W6hn9k[/media][/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back