Contest (CAG Foreplay #48): Win Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #48, CAG Robjus was kind enough to donate a copy of "Monster Hunter Freedom 2" for the PSP.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to Robjus.

Snorlax from Pokemon a.k.a. Pocket Monsters, because all he needs to do is eat and sleep. I wonder if my answer will confuse anyone that didn't listen... or if it will even be accepted.

Great answer Hostile, Snorlax FTW

hmmmmm, I would wanna be......King Kong, cause he's a beast with a heart

mogwai, cause they can multiply with water and if you could do that you could play more games at once just don't go out into the sunlight

Monster from a Hentai movie. Why? So many tentacles and so many women! Without being to graphic that should be good enough.

alakazam of pokemon cause he has psychic powers smarter than 10,000 supercomputers i could make anyone do anything i want

One of those tank monsters from Persona 3 because, well, they're tanks and you don't mess with tanks.

Though, then you lose all the humanoid aspects, so as an alternate I guess I'd go with maybe Homura from Shinobi because ninjas are awesome.

I would be the Rancor monster. I could live in Jabba's palace, which is a hoppin place. i would also have a fat hairy man to take care of me.

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Ghostbusters)
StayPuft.jpg

I would LOVE to be him for so many reasons. His image. Hes very deceptive. You think, hey this guys pretty nice, but then hes ripping your apartment building down. Next is his appearance: He wears easily the coolest hat of all monsters. It even has a red tassel hanging off that matches his little tie. What other gigantic monster wears a bib too. If I can intimidate people while wearing a bib, I would feel so tough. Not to mention the facial expression he always has on that says "I'm going to kill you, and I'm thrilled about it!" AND he's huge, huge enough that it took several teamed up proton blasters to take him down. And, as we all know monsters always die at some point, but the giant Marsh mellow monster even has the best death. He rains marshmallow down on everyone, leaving them not only happy about defeating him, but only a flame, cracker, and chocolate piece away from a warm melty lovely smore.

-Corey

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be magneto because i can fly i escaped from the nazis and i get to move metal and kill wolverine by bending his crapy claws. and i have a cool helmet so prof. X wont kill me. and i have a unlimited combo in marvel vs capcom 2 LOL:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, I wanted to say Cookie Monster...he was on Colbert too ;)

Well, I guess my offical answer would be a sphinx, the mythological beast thats often known for its wisdom, knowledge, yet at the same time, its power. Many monsters or creatures of the sort only have brute strength, but when it comes to the Sphinx, it has all 3. Come on, I dont see anyone slaying a sphinx ;)

[quote name='Link927']Awww, I wanted to say Cookie Monster...he was on Colbert too ;)

Well, I guess my offical answer would be a sphinx, the mythological beast thats often known for its wisdom, knowledge, yet at the same time, its power. Many monsters or creatures of the sort only have brute strength, but when it comes to the Sphinx, it has all 3. Come on, I dont see anyone slaying a sphinx ;)[/quote]

lol cookie monster has a cookie problem he has to go to rehab :D

Those creatures in that one movie "Critters" those things were badass! They could eat thru anything , and there quills they shoot outta there bak were awesome , does anyone remember that movie and what the name of them were??

i'd be Morrigan from Darkstalkers. i can kick ass and look at myself naked in the mirror all day long. ;)

Dante from Devil May Cry is considered a monster right? If so I want to be him. He is just a total badass in his demon form. Not only he's quick, good with weapon, most importantly he has a heart :)

The Sasquatch aka "Big Foot", I like the big hairy guy also he is able to hide very well, everyone wants to find him, and no one knows what he does all day... kinda like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back