Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker + Ocarina of Time Master Quest

ets

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I saw double package of the game at a gamestop, was wondering how rare they are because usally their split up the games.

You've probably seen the WalMart version. This was bundled with the GameCube for a short while. Not sure where it falls on the rarity scale, but I'd say it's probably something you should grab if you're into collecting.

'Cube Daddy;4622575]You've probably seen the WalMart version. This was bundled with the GameCube for a short while. Not sure where it falls on the rarity scale said:
I think the Collector's Edition is more sought-after (at least on Goozex). It's not really that rare.

I was talking about this:
1001262st6.jpg

Damn. I've never seen that. Then again, it's sort of a no-brainer to package the two together considering that the bonus disc was given out as a preorder deal for Wind Waker.

[quote name='Halo05']Damn. I've never seen that. Then again, it's sort of a no-brainer to package the two together considering that the bonus disc was given out as a preorder deal for Wind Waker.[/quote]

+1 I actually have Master Quest in a separate game case with insert and manual. I've honestly never seen that bundle before.

Never seen that before.
Mine is on a separate disc as well.
I love having the Master Quest AND Collector's Editions.
Def. worth picking up.
Too bad I don't have anything to play them on. lol

That's the first time that I've heard of something like that.

If you don't have Wind Waker or Master Quest already, I'd say go for it.

Yeah, I've never seen that version before either. I'll definitely be on the lookout for it at GS from now on though!

bread's done
Back